Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image
User Image

~`Barton Beauties~<3

Okies, in memory of my beloved friend (and by her request), I have re-created the Barton Beauties thread belonging to The Apocryphal Maiden!

Last year in the water festival, The Apocryphal Maiden (a.k.a. Seseria) created "Barton Beauties" as a pumping station for all the beauties from Barton town ;D

Since she was experiencing difficulties maintaining enough time to go on Gaia however, she had to quit. But, I have officially re-opened Barton Beauties in her honour so we can once again kick some serious booty in this competition!

Lets try and win this year for Seseria-chan and all the other honourable Bartonian Veterans who served our peaceful community last year! WOO!!!

I have received word from Seseria as well, y'all! She says,

"I'm so proud of Barton! For the most part last year, we'd all been respectful and managed to keep OUR threads clean of hurtful words and outrageous behaviour! Do us all proud again by keeping your cool and going out there to win them competitions! I love you all!
Seseria-chan~"

Lets not forget Seseria's favourite quote for Bartonette's!

"~`Barton Beauties~<3 are more than just gorgeous. Our beauty comes from within"

User Image
User Image
User Image
LETS DO THIS BARTON!
WOO!!!

Boys are welcome too. We too can be beautiful ;3
I was in Aekea last year, but I moved to Barton because of their awesome sportsmanship. Go Barton!
EVE-ahh
I was in Aekea last year, but I moved to Barton because of their awesome sportsmanship. Go Barton!

Don't forget your exclusive membership to ~`Barton Beauties~<3 ;3
Let's show our beauty again, Barton! 4laugh
Whee~ heart
I'm really gold I hope I still look pretty ^.^
AnAnnoyinglyLongUsername
Let's show our beauty again, Barton! 4laugh

YEA! THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!! biggrin
heart
C'mon everybody lets keep this thread alive for Seseria-chan!!! 3nodding
>w>

I ran out of things to say! -dances- User Image
LE GASP!

Barton Beauties!!! OMG!!

Seseria did such a good job running that thread! If I wasn't an Aekean I'd totally be a... well, my next choice'd be Durem...... ah heheh?

But, since Seseria-chan was like literally and angel, I will root for Barton alongside Aekea ;]

GOOOO AEKEA/BARTOOOOONNNN!!!
Jijis Song
LE GASP!

Barton Beauties!!! OMG!!

Seseria did such a good job running that thread! If I wasn't an Aekean I'd totally be a... well, my next choice'd be Durem...... ah heheh?

But, since Seseria-chan was like literally and angel, I will root for Barton alongside Aekea ;]

GOOOO AEKEA/BARTOOOOONNNN!!!

I KNOW!!! She was like so kind and sweet and loving to EVERYONE she met! It's a shame she couldn't find enough time in her life to be on Gaia...

But, it's better to have a person like her IRL than on the internet xD

She also taught Chibi SOO much! Chibi was such a well kept, strong-willed individual! Remember when she single-handedly fought to protect the feelings of others during that jerkfaces bragging that went WAY too far.

Barton Beauties should be devoted to Chibi just as much as Seseria-chan!
EVE-ahh
>w>

I ran out of things to say! -dances- User Image

Haha, well, dancing is a GREAT way to promote the Beautiful Essence that is Barton ;3

Friendly Citizen

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items