Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
*prods toy soldier with bolt* ah how cute! Wait a sec is he...GAHHH my eye!! Not the eye! How am I supposed to spy on pe...Get off me! GET OFF ME!!

*flops on floor*

Then you could fix them when they are broken in battle O-o.

You can have Deidara... I lost interest in Naruto XP

omg... why
Bobby Favor
daydreamer_girl
*prods toy soldier with bolt* ah how cute! Wait a sec is he...GAHHH my eye!! Not the eye! How am I supposed to spy on pe...Get off me! GET OFF ME!!

*flops on floor*

*Quirks a brow* what are you doing?

Those aren't mine... I only have a army of two up to now and they aren't here.

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

[/has used lil's advice for Ghost and still epic fail]

XD

-works hard for Barton!- D:<
xDDD

sadly to say, but I kinda have too.

I was only able to watch up to the episode where they found Sasuke... and then i just stopped watching...

>> not enough time i guess...

x ~ x that and my computer has been running super slow, so watching videos is hard sometimes. they just take forever to load sometimes.
Lil Nervous Breakdown
Artist-Deidara-Senpai
Whoo, I'm at 8.29 now, un. :'D
Seeing the art makes me want to do it moreee. gonk After I'm done cleaning up, though.

*pounces*

Deidara <333

awesome cosplay. heart
B'aww, thank you, un. whee ♥
Lil Nervous Breakdown
xDDD

I was only able to watch up to the episode where they found Sasuke... and then i just stopped watching...

x ~ x that and my computer has been running super slow, so watching videos is hard sometimes. they just take forever to load sometimes.

I was a total Narutard... I remember it oh so very well.
I just read the manga online... witch reminds me i need to read the resent chapter....
It's just gone down hill for so long that i had to let the show go...
(cant watch english naruto)

Waiting Kami
User Image

[/has used lil's advice for Ghost and still epic fail]

XD

-works hard for Barton!- D:<

;O quick circles around the middle at the start, then slow down to medium speed to catch the rest. Don't go all over the screen. concentrate where the majority is at.

@Deidara: ;P your welcome. you've probably already been told that you should enter the arena. . o . you might win...

Invisible Poster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3rd paint masterpiece by TubaGirl!! This one is of turtletea!

anyone got blue ink they could give me?
Alexis Rider
Lil Nervous Breakdown
xDDD

I was a total Narutard... I remember it oh so very well.
I just read the manga online... witch reminds me i need to read the resent chapter....
It's just gone down hill for so long that i had to let the show go...
(cant watch english naruto)

D; I tried watching it in english for the battle of Lee and Gaara during the Exam...

I was greatly dissapointed. > o > after that I only watched sub episodes... and read the mangas that contain my favorite battles.

;D one of my favorite battles was Sasori <333

D; he died though... my favorite characters always seem to die on that show.
@Breakdown: Heh, I've been told a few times. sweatdrop I've seen Deidara avatars similar to mine though so I don't usually feel like entering, un. I want to be as original as I can if I ever enter. 3nodding

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
Alexis Rider
daydreamer_girl

*flops on floor*

*Quirks a brow* what are you doing?

Those aren't mine... I only have a army of two up to now and they aren't here.
...Um...then what was this this attacking my eye? sweatdrop

And about Naruto, I remember when I first saw it in one of the really old issues of Shonen Jump and instantly hated it. But then later on I got into it. Not a big fan of it like I am of other series, but a fan nonetheless.
Lil Nervous Breakdown

D; I tried watching it in english for the battle of Lee and Gaara during the Exam...

I was greatly dissapointed. > o > after that I only watched sub episodes... and read the mangas that contain my favorite battles.

;D one of my favorite battles was Sasori <333

D; he died though... my favorite characters always seem to die on that show.

I understand what you mean..
*pat pat*
Artist-Deidara-Senpai
@Breakdown: Heh, I've been told a few times. sweatdrop I've seen Deidara avatars similar to mine though so I don't usually feel like entering, un. I want to be as original as I can if I ever enter. 3nodding

x ~ x true... that's how I felt about my Ness cosplay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff