Fashionable Lunatic

Are you jealous of me? I know you are.
User Image

We really need to be entertained right about now. -_-

User Image
Because everybody wants to be like me.

Fashionable Lunatic

Indeed. Where's Noxin?

EDIT: Actually, if you just want something to do I can post a comedy that Blondie and I wrote..
Are you jealous of me? I know you are.
User Image

She said she was coming back in 45 minutes some time ago.

Well I'll have to read that later because I have to head on out now. *getting side effects from some tropical storm/hurricane* Bye. *waves*

User Image
Because everybody wants to be like me.

Fashionable Lunatic

Alrighty then, buh bye!

Fashionable Lunatic

*is still lurking though I should be sleeping*

Questionable Visionary

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Threadmaster 200
BOO! (Sleep? When you're supposed to?..that's for squares.)

So it turns out that the UFC lasts longer than we thought it did. ^ ^;;

Hola! :3

And Halloween seems so far awayy... your bloody bride idea seems really awesome, but I'm afraid that every time I've tried planning out a costume, it never happens. sweatdrop

P.S. I have the exact opposite problem as you did/do- I often seem to have forgotten how to look angry/frown. It's rather disconcerting because the only time I don't seem happy is when I'm having a breakdown. sweatdrop

But like you said, as long as you have the people/ person you need, all's well.

The issues only occur when said people/person's place in your life is disrupted somehow.

EDIT: Wai do I keep dragging up 'large txtx' issues! I'z sorry. D: *shuts up*

Fashionable Lunatic

Yeah, but this square has a math test in the morning that wil determine what mat class I have to take *is so pissed off that I didn't get a 3 on the AP stats test*

Last year was the first time I planned a costume and I looked AWESOME!

So awesome that I'll post a pic:

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn35/DesperateStudent/Halloween001.jpg

Though I've just realized that the pic got squished somehow and makes me look fat. scream

You forgot how to be angry? Wow, that's interesting...nevar heard that one before but that's kind of cool...

Yeah, almost losing the ex as my best friend after the breakup nearly killed me.

Two words: HuberCasch Genee...what the hell.

EDIT: I don't mind the issues being brought up; better than thinking about what to do about the ex.

Questionable Visionary

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Threadmaster 200
WTFCAPTCHA?! xD xD

Ohgodthat'simportant! You might just want to think about going to bed, in that case. sweatdrop xD

o: Zee blood...your eyes..YOU LOOK LIKE YER GONNA' KILL ME! gonk I suppose that's a job well done, eh? cool And I love when images are resized in awful ways. stare

P.S. Nice boots. 3nodding

Ha... it's kinda' cool until you realize that you will always be the nice guy. -_-;; Buuttt that's what my best friend's for: she's my polar opposite (as far as the outside goes), and does all the asserting for me. XD <3

Ach- I can't imagine how much having that sort of connection/relationship changing like that must suck.... I hope it wasn't too drastic. :/ heart

Fashionable Lunatic

I'll go to bed in a bit...I can take the test any time tomorrow, so I can sleep in.

Yeah, Blondie was little red riding hood and there's one pic of us where I look like I'm going to bite her...and then her BF was in the background with a gun pointing at me. xd . O well, I had a blast and can't wait for this year (though now that Blondie is moving I need to find a new group to go with). And yes, those are the hooker boots that I swore off for good after tricker treating, THEY HURT LIKE HELL, but I looked so good! Pain won in the end though.

It did suck and it still sucks, but at least things are back to normal. Le sigh. He comes home for Christmas though so I'll see him then.

Questionable Visionary

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Whew... xP Damn... I wish the SAT's/ ACT's had that option. stare

HAHA- I lawled at the description of the picture. xD ...I now feel the need to steal/ find inspiration from the Little Red Riding Hood idea. Hmm... *ponders*

And omg- 'i wore heels for too long' pain is the worst pain... it even competes with the ;ow! why am I female??!' pain. 3nodding What with the complete inabilit to walk properly/at all later on. D:

Shall you have 'I'll Be Home for Christmas' playing when you see him? Yez? ;D .....although that song's sort of sad. :/

Fashionable Lunatic

Yeah, SATs/ACTs were bitches, but remember that if you do well on them that sometimes you don't have to take an entrance exam for some colleges *barely squeaked by with the ACT*

Yeah, she kind of threw her costume together at the last minute, but it turned out awesome.

Yeah, I don't have much of the "why am I female" pain...I got rid of the boots the next day though (or rather I had my Ma do it because I didn't think I could get out of bed xd ).

I don't know that song, so I shall have to look it up (I normally have "I'm not that Girl" from Wicked stuck in my head)...but I will look it up later because I really do need sleep, even though I want to keep writing...later!

Questionable Visionary

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Hurr- I find them to be kind of fun, actually. sweatdrop Since I usually get in the 80 or 90th percentile, I never get twitchy about test dates. :3 *my friends have hit me on those mornings for being too calm. xD)

Haha- last minute's the way to go. cool

*gasp* No lady-pain?! Lucckkyy... I only recently started having zem. *mutters angrily*

*legasp* Wickedlove? You haz? *high five* Excellent. :]

Und yes, that song is absolutely heart-wrenching, even if you have no idea what's going on in the musical. ;_; <3 I also frequently wrench my own heart by listening to 'Without You' from RENT. :3 *goes to re-download the Wicked songs she once had*

P.S. BAAIIII!!!! 4laugh

Questionable Visionary

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Oh bugger... it's about to be bedtime. o.o
The Key to Immortality,

I have seen RENT and listen to RENT songs... emo

I r geek...

Is to live a life worth remembering.

Quick Reply