Welcome to Gaia! ::

60 people probz can't take us all down.
Besides, everyone's gonna try and be up late playing tonight anyway.

Hilarious Poster

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Serriia
60 people probz can't take us all down.
Besides, everyone's gonna try and be up late playing tonight anyway.
lol True. ^ ^
Kyo Takamaru
BARTONBARTONBARTON
BARTONBART
ONBARTON
BARTONBA
RTONBARTON
BARTON
BARTONBARTON
BARTO
NBARTONBARTON
BART
ONBARTONBARTON
BAR
TONBARTONBARTON
BA
RTONBARTONBARTON
B
ARTONBARTONBARTON
BARTONBARTONBARTON
BARTONBARTONBARTON
BARTONBARTONBARTON
BARTONBARTONBARTON
BARTONBARTONBARTON
BARTONBARTONBARTON
BAR
TONBARTONBARTON
BAR
TONBARTONBARTON
BART
ONBARTONBARTON
BARTONB
ARTONBARTON
BARTON
BARTONBARTON
BARTO
NBARTONBARTON
ART
ONBARTONBARTO
RTONBARTONBART
TONBARTONBAR
ONBARTONBA
NBARTONB
BARTON
ARTO
RT
B

Um...Those plans fail. xD It use to be they had the lead at the night and we had the lead during the day. Now we just play hard, play fast and take them out >D I know Bartons who are on right when the games come out and play till they get a nine then leave. No matter what the plan is it's not going to work today. Games end at midnight and that's that. Everyone will be playing.

How many hours until midnight? I have no idea what time that is where I live. o__o
This plan has already been thrown around on every team, but they think it's going to work tonight - let alone with sixty people?
Sure, maybe they will get ahead of us and win - but right now, we're in the lead.
Right now is all that matters, take it one step at a time and don't get so hyped up about the ending.
No one knows what is going to happen. Hey - maybe Gambino is going to take the lead, who knows? wink

Good spying, though, I was checking some things out aswell. They're freaking because we're ahead - but they still have 10 hours and 15 minutes.
Are you jealous of me? I know you are.
User Image

No doubt about it that I will be up until the event ends. smile

User Image
Because everybody wants to be like me.
nice job but i honestly doubt they will catch up they were in the lead early in the morning yesterday then after like an hour we took the lead and kept it all day and into the night and into today so eh we have the chance of winning besides most of Durems team were people who just joined so they could be lazy and have a piece of the glory with little to no work so that left us with the good people who are dedicated and commited to winning this event for barton in other words we put forth the effort they dont i mean honestly i have an overall average of 10 and im still trying to help by cheering our team on biggrin GO BARTON!!!!!
Tank Suzeo
Calixam_CraigEx06
Yes but could I have a link to this so called night team?

A link?
This topic is in Durem's threads, we'll be denied access if your in Barton's team.
I have a friend that could check it out. She is on Durem. PErosanlly I have nothing agianst you for having a mule on Durem however, to be fair you should still play the games and try to get a good score on them or else we are like them and jsut dumping their mules on us. My friend has been reporting to me and she finds it unfair.
11 hours? That long? O : Wow, I should get some sleep then.
A couple of hours more of playing and then I'm heading for Dreamland.

No all-nighters for me in this heat.
I saw a Barton Nightsquad thread here yesterday. Now I can't find it. sweatdrop I'll probably be staying up even after they announced the winner.
;-; I'm not going to be on for the end of the event! But my score is over 9 so hopefully I wont be needed! ^^;;
It's actually technically 10 hours and 8 minutes.
It's 1:52 - at 2, it will be 10 hours until midnight - thus.. 10 hours 8 minutes.
I will be up till it ends. I have to know. I am wondering though, is it going to be midnight Pacific time?

If so, I am up till 1! Oh gawd that is a long time and I don't drink soda or coffee!
Isn't that what everyone's basically doing regardless of a 'night' team?

Shameless Player

11,050 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Champion 300
60 people is nothing. Just make sure that your average is as high as you can possibly get it before you hit the sack tonight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff