Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nawat Cooper
Shinsei no Sorriku
Seriously. Ever since we fell into 2nd people are blaming all sorts of things and accusing people of cheating. I mean honestly, must we act so savage when the tides can turn so quickly?

I'm accusing ONE person of cheating who has a 54.59 score. Theres a difference between saying every other person not on the Barton team is cheating and saying Fleep is cheating.

I Never mentioned you, i simply said people. I was referring to other threads.
-just notices hitoshi's siggy-
Oh oh oh can I use it too? >w< It's so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute~
Nawat Cooper
Shinsei no Sorriku
Seriously. Ever since we fell into 2nd people are blaming all sorts of things and accusing people of cheating. I mean honestly, must we act so savage when the tides can turn so quickly?

I'm accusing ONE person of cheating who has a 54.59 score. Theres a difference between saying every other person not on the Barton team is cheating and saying Fleep is cheating.
Omg, Fleep Is a dev He was probably fixing something.
Not cheating.
Nawat Cooper
Shinsei no Sorriku

Fleep isn't cheating, he is a developer, he probably tested all the games of all the days, that's why he has such a high score.
And we fell to second.
Miata 4
Yay Barton! We're in the lead! (Hopefully, no one will say 'not for long' xD)

Not fer long. D: Durem's in the lead again. xD

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

User Image any one figure out how to get the second item?

Dangerous Lunatic

Nawat Cooper
Shinsei no Sorriku

I think if his score made that much difference they wouldn't count it. Or maybe they never did in the first place and it's only shown for the lulz. It should be quite obvious that his score isn't "legit" in a sense.
to get the second item you have to have your average score be 8.5 or higher
Angel-s Vampyric Aura

User Image any one figure out how to get the second item?
Just score above 7.50
in all the games and you'll get it.
my average wont go up!!!!!

Versatile Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Okay. xD -Is getting 5.05 in a couple games- Work harder, ye lazy butt! -Smacks self in the head-
User ImageUser Image

My Average is being a butt face D:<
Damn games xD
jgkmule2
to get the second item you have to have your average score be 8.5 or higher

Getting a score that high is difficult, I'm at 8.11 and I can't seem to increase it stressed .

Swashbuckling Pirate

This is so freakin' hard. *sniffles* Why must it glitch me every time I'mdoing good. I think we actually have to get a 9 or higher. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff