Welcome to Gaia! ::

worst subject is physics. it's annoyingly difficult
Mine is Freshman Experience.. I'm in the math portion of the class, and math isn't my best subject. It also involves logic, which I'm apparently lacking, since I take a century to finish the questions .w. Yet I still receive an A in there...huh
Lalaine Kromaire
:cute Math's awesome. C': i'm an honor student but the worst subject i've gone through is PE. -__-
I HATE PE! sweatdrop

What grade are you in? Perhaps you may aid me... My weakest points are in attempting to create a formula for a pattern i.e. n= (3x+2z) sweatdrop I'm uncertain why I have a difficult time establishing that >.<
Wrost subjects? we can obviously tell english is yours xp ahaha jk and math defintely i forget everything after class is over crying

Friendly Guildswoman

I L O V E Y O U I L O V E Y O U I L O V E Y O U
    Math and Science. I-I need pictures and colors to keep focused. "orz
In our University... I'm hating EVERY SUBJECT whose PROFESSORS ARE UNFAIR. haha > smile

5,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Well.... im having difficulties in science .-.
iSABA
I L O V E Y O U I L O V E Y O U I L O V E Y O U
    Math and Science. I-I need pictures and colors to keep focused. "orz

Flashcards with diagrams and colour-codes are always the best way to go smile The more you read over something you don't get the more easier it'll get. Trust me, during my final exams in secondary school I had a thick science book and it was split into three sections (representing the three exams) and we had to learn all of it...

Colours ftw whee

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
LOL mrgreen
Bubbly Tiger Chan
xX_JaSmiiN_Xx
Myyn Is Math Ugh Sooo AnnoyinG Our TeachEr iS a WomaN buT looKs Lyyk a Man! rofl

same here! Except it's my science teacher!

Beloved Vampire

xX_JaSmiiN_Xx
LOL mrgreen
Bubbly Tiger Chan
xX_JaSmiiN_Xx
Myyn Is Math Ugh Sooo AnnoyinG Our TeachEr iS a WomaN buT looKs Lyyk a Man! rofl

I know right! Ms. Wrebeckas looks such like a guy...And she is not married....Hmmm I wonder.....

1,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
reading,social studies, and science i suck at them mostly cuz its boring

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
LOL mayb she was a guy that changed it2 a woman XD
Bubbly Tiger Chan
xX_JaSmiiN_Xx
LOL mrgreen
Bubbly Tiger Chan
xX_JaSmiiN_Xx

I know right! Ms. Wrebeckas looks such like a guy...And she is not married....Hmmm I wonder.....
sci.... i cnt understand, soooo many big words. also language arts... ant remember any of difficult rules!!! who cares bout dem anyway!?!?!

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Informer 100
History. I just got an email back from the teacher for my project and I got 52% gonk scream gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff