Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do You Love Or Like School

Love School 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 6 ]
Like School 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 12 ]
Hate School Bleh :P 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]

Well I Like School Because My School Is Freaking Awesome So Yeah Reply About Ur School!!

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
I like school and being expected to perform at a certain standard - but I hate when I fall below the standard, like when I procrastinate and end up doing something last minute.

Bashful Gekko

Nah i dont particularly enjoy school much anymore.

Ive reached my high school life where its homework homework homework, but school is to lenient which stops me from really trying my best.. ><

Most of the students i dislike sweatdrop

Rules are becoming ridiculous "toilets are locked during all hours of the day besides morning, recess and linch" rolleyes

Lonely Phantom

4,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Informer 100
I like my school to some extent but not totally.... Its quite a large school though. I have good friends though last year most people thought I was bi just because on of my bestfriends was a lesbian and people were mean to me when they didnt even know me..... This year is different though, I dont know why. Its probably cos my best friend is more popular than he thinks and I'm always with him.... Sooo... Derp.
there shouldent be school in this world talk2hand

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Our school has some very awesome faces, and it would be pretty much freaking epic, if there weren't those douchebags and s***s spotted here and there who ruin everything.
I like school, but only sometimes. I think I would like it better if it was little bigger though, just to have more options.

HimeKeesho's Wife

I don't really like it but I miss it.
i love school. granted my school isn't exactly hard....but most of the time i wish it was harder. I like to do lots of homework. i know i'm weird but after i do a ton of it i just feel so accomplished. that's probably why when i finish this school i'm going to go back to college for something else
I like school, it keeps me entertained

Questionable Borg

Like anything, it has its good moments, and it has its bad moments.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff