Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where are you guys planning to apply/have applied to college? Any interesting, note-worthy places I should check out?

Interesting Noob

4,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
I plan on attending Cornell University 3nodding

Questionable Borg

Right now I'm just at a community college to get my generals done.
I'm a Nowhere Man with Nowhere Plans for Nobody. razz
I'm gonna Major in Undecided.

Currently, Universities of California seem to be the best bet. But really, Imma prob just fire off random applications to a buncha random schools. >.>
Not a good way to do it, but I'm too lazy to actually research the schools :I
I never know what I'm looking for either, which doesn't help. Do I want a big or small school? I dunno. Coast or inland? I dunno. Which degree programs? I dunno.
daisybud10
I plan on attending Cornell University 3nodding

Oh congratulations! ^^ Thanks a really good school!
Mayor Gravity
Right now I'm just at a community college to get my generals done.

Oh hmm that's nice. Community colleges are cheaper! ^^
deathhammie1995
I'm a Nowhere Man with Nowhere Plans for Nobody. razz
I'm gonna Major in Undecided.

Currently, Universities of California seem to be the best bet. But really, Imma prob just fire off random applications to a buncha random schools. >.>
Not a good way to do it, but I'm too lazy to actually research the schools :I
I never know what I'm looking for either, which doesn't help. Do I want a big or small school? I dunno. Coast or inland? I dunno. Which degree programs? I dunno.

Kinda in the same situation as you. I mean, I wanted to major in something but I don't think I'm that strong in that subject. u.u Yeah I'm just like applying everywhere in my state. I don't big or small school either, I don't know ever talks about it to help me decide what kind of school I'm looking for. I finally found a school I might like out of state but the deadlines in 2 days so I'm kinda devastated now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games