Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Raider

I'm going/went to Rowan University in NJ for a biochemistry major with a biology minor (I wish I just went for something with computers now, tho lol). I love the staff at my college, and would definitely recommend the school. The cafeteria is to die for, especially on the international and barbeque food days!!

Beloved Noob

leif0000
l Takeshi-Kun l
leif0000
l Takeshi-Kun l
leif0000
I'm studying Computer Engineering..in University of the Philippines...

Yes...I'm far,far away 3nodding 3nodding ......

Nah, you arn't that far away o;
It was cool how I lived somewhat near the Philippines =n=

near the Philippines?...maybe Australia?...or another country in Asia??

More like Guam xD
I could be wrong though.

..oh yeah...i guess it is pretty close..

I suppose it is~

Beloved Noob

Raefuun
I'm going/went to Rowan University in NJ for a biochemistry major with a biology minor (I wish I just went for something with computers now, tho lol). I love the staff at my college, and would definitely recommend the school. The cafeteria is to die for, especially on the international and barbeque food days!!

Sounds great! whee
I hope I get to check it out sometime ^^
At my school pssh forget about it! the cafeteria isn't all that exciting.
It would prob. be the 2nd. most decent school caft. I've been to yum_bacon

Devoted Wolf

11,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I attend a community college in southern CA. I'm currently majoring in history, but when I transfer to a university I'll be majoring in ancient history.

The biggest mistakes I've made involving college are as follows, and in the order of importance:

1) Not going to college right after I graduated high school.
2) Not looking into financial aid to attend college after I graduated from high school
3) Allowing pathetic excuses to prevent me from registering every semester, causing me to miss several semesters
4) Not taking my required classes to transfer to a university right away before the rules for taking said classes changed. See mistake #3.

Basically, the excuses you make are going to be your own doing. I could have already been well into my goal career by now and living a very plush life. I made too many excuses, and procrastinated far too long. Also, when you do start attending college, always keep in mind that you are in college, not high school.

Newbie Gaian

l Takeshi-Kun l
I am just curious since I'll be going to college 2 years from now.
What do you major in?

I go to CSUMB in CA smile

Sparkly Shapeshifter

A college in Georgia.
Nursing Major xD

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Darth Exsecratus
I attend a community college in southern CA. I'm currently majoring in history, but when I transfer to a university I'll be majoring in ancient history.

The biggest mistakes I've made involving college are as follows, and in the order of importance:

2) Not looking into financial aid to attend college after I graduated from high school
3) Allowing pathetic excuses to prevent me from registering every semester, causing me to miss several semesters
4) Not taking my required classes to transfer to a university right away before the rules for taking said classes changed. See mistake #3.

Basically, the excuses you make are going to be your own doing. I could have already been well into my goal career by now and living a very plush life. I made too many excuses, and procrastinated far too long. Also, when you do start attending college, always keep in mind that you are in college, not high school.

GOD YES TO ALL OF THAT!
24 year old college student here! But I guess late is better than never xp

11,150 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Junior at Metro State University of Denver

Beloved Noob

Call Me Apple
A college in Georgia.
Nursing Major xD

xD That's awesome ^^
Good Luck on your nursing~

Beloved Noob

Darth Exsecratus

I hear you owo
Hopefully when I graduate I will get into college right then and there.
But like the other person said, better late than never yum_bacon

Dangerous Lunatic

I am currently in a small-town college working on my degree for... Hm. Still kind of deciding, mainly there for a study abroad trip.

Quotable Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I'm planning on double majoring ^.^ I'm an Economics major as of right now though. I go to University of Wisconsin Eau Claire smile I still can't decide between having my second major in French or German... it's leaning towards French right now hahaha anyway, the good thing about college? Many freshmen are Undecided. You really don't have to know until sophomore/junior year.

Devoted Wolf

11,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
l Takeshi-Kun l
]I hear you owo
Hopefully when I graduate I will get into college right then and there.
But like the other person said, better late than never yum_bacon

Just remember, the longer you put it off the longer it will be for you to finish. There's an old saying to "strike while the iron is hot." This applies to academia as well. The more time between high school graduation and the start of college the more information you'll lose from what you learned in high school.

Call Me Apple
GOD YES TO ALL OF THAT!
24 year old college student here! But I guess late is better than never xp

I didn't get started until I was thirty years old. Had I gotten started at 24 I'd be finishing up my dissertation and getting my PhD in Ancient History. Always look forward, and beyond.

Shameless Nerd

13,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
I go to Frostburg. Currently, I'm an art and design major and I plan on declaring a minor in music (education if I can). However, this may change. I really am considering double majoring instead of major/minoring. It's hard choice, I love music and design the same!

Sparkly Lunatic

UNR, Experimental Psychology, PhD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff