Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kindly Bard

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
falling downn
KathS_660
you guessed it, freshman whee it's full of sophmores and seniors (seniors taking first language class! burning_eyes ) and about half the class can't even emulate the accent for their lives. They pretty much pronounce every single consonant the american way. it's basically doing worksheets and repeating what the teacher says to repeat. she also goes around asking individual people in german the questions she taught (like what is your name? what is your phone number? where do you live? how old are you?) and we respond in german with a full sentence. yes, she does make us recite our phone numbers in class. lol.
Hmm, kind of sounds like my Japanese class, although everyone is the same grade. It's so weird that there are seniors taking a first year language class. o:
Lol, our teacher has made us say our phone numbers too, as well as our addresses and parents' names and pretty much every detail of our lives. ono;;

By the way, I like your avatar -- it's a Katniss cosplay, right?
yep! blaugh my first time trying a cosplay, inspired by buying this hairstyle and i thought it looked a lot like katniss' hair. so then I got the rest of the outfit smile

Phantom

KathS_660
yep! blaugh my first time trying a cosplay, inspired by buying this hairstyle and i thought it looked a lot like katniss' hair. so then I got the rest of the outfit smile
Haha I agree, it does look quite a bit like Katniss's hair. The cosplay really does look like her, great job <:

Kindly Bard

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
falling downn
KathS_660
Haha I agree, it does look quite a bit like Katniss's hair. The cosplay really does look like her, great job <:
thankies! :3 what classes are you taking?

Phantom

KathS_660
thankies! :3 what classes are you taking?
I'm taking English, history, biology, physics, Japanese 3, and calculus, all IB except for Japanese.

Kindly Bard

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
kewl smile how is your english class?

Phantom

KathS_660
We're currently reading The Scarlet Letter, which I'm not a fan of. Maybe it'll get better later lul.

What are you doing in your English class?

Phantom

Sankew
Psychology 2
Humanities 1
Sociology 1
and English 3
Is psychology interesting? My high school has a psychology class and I'm considering taking it next year o: It obviously won't be on the same level of difficulty or anything, but overall, is it worth learning?

Kindly Bard

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
falling downn
KathS_660
We're currently reading The Scarlet Letter, which I'm not a fan of. Maybe it'll get better later lul.

What are you doing in your English class?
currently we are studying the hero's journey, then we will start reading The Odyssey. (yes, the whole book.)

Phantom

KathS_660
currently we are studying the hero's journey, then we will start reading The Odyssey. (yes, the whole book.)
Haha, I remember studying the hero's journey too~ I think it was freshman year <:
Dang we didn't have to read The Odyssey. We read really easy books in ninth grade~ I think the most difficult was Romeo and Juliet, which wasn't even that bad. owo

10,250 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm reading Antigone in class this next week.
My AP English class is otherwise a joke, though.
no school fer meh i beeen graduated lolz
wink wink wink wink wink wink lolz XD XD

Bangtan Boys's Waifu

Naughty Shoujo

falling downn
Sankew
Psychology 2
Humanities 1
Sociology 1
and English 3
Is psychology interesting? My high school has a psychology class and I'm considering taking it next year o: It obviously won't be on the same level of difficulty or anything, but overall, is it worth learning?

It's very interesting. It teaches you not only about mental illnesses but if not the different points of views of the mind.

Distinct Member

7,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sophomore year of high school:

AP European History
AVID 10
Accelerated Calculus
AP Chemistry
AP English 10
AP Spanish Literature