Hilarious Member

Hilarious Member

Hilarious Member

lol bff brb btw

Hygienic Genius

Somei Yoshino
Nariana
Somei Yoshino
College student. Currently taking Inorganic Chem, Physical Chem, Material Science, and Japanese. XD

So...much...Chemistry... gonk

Lol, the disadvantages perks of my major.

What's your major?
Nariana
Somei Yoshino
Nariana
Somei Yoshino
College student. Currently taking Inorganic Chem, Physical Chem, Material Science, and Japanese. XD

So...much...Chemistry... gonk

Lol, the disadvantages perks of my major.

What's your major?

Chemistry, haha.
College.

I go to a trade school (in a mall, on the 5th floor!) I want to be a medical assistant, so I started in August and we did Student Success and IT Literacy.

So since the end of September, we've been at Anatomy and Physiology 1.

Later on, I'll be learning A&P 2, Vital Signs, Phlebotomy, EKG/ECG, Pharmacology, etc. Then I might want to go into nursing.
Chika Futamoshi-sama
High School: Visual Communications, NJROTC, Junior Honors English, Junior Honors Pre Calculus, and Physics.

Pft, I WISH my school had Japanese. The only two Foreign Languages we have are Spanish and French. German was recently taken out...

I didn't have any of that in my high school.

Languages:
Spanish
Italian
American Sign Language (ASL)

Although we did have English (regular up to AP), Calculus, and Physics, but only seniors with high GPAs could take Calc and Physics.

Never had JROTC or Communications classes.
falling downn
Oh god, two years of PE and one years of health is pretty harsh. We just need 1.5 years (3 semesters) of PE and 0.5 years of Health... But how many periods do you have? W] have 6 periods everyday.

That's NOTHING. In my hs, they combined gym and health and we have to take it all 4 years. And it's the same s**t every year.

Hygienic Genius

Somei Yoshino
Nariana

What's your major?

Chemistry, haha.

Figures. emotion_facepalm
God bless you.
High-school.
Conceptual Physics
Band (drums)
English
History honors
yayyyyyyyyyyy

Questionable Borg

D0kt0r Bulletz
falling downn
Oh god, two years of PE and one years of health is pretty harsh. We just need 1.5 years (3 semesters) of PE and 0.5 years of Health... But how many periods do you have? W] have 6 periods everyday.

That's NOTHING. In my hs, they combined gym and health and we have to take it all 4 years. And it's the same s**t every year.
I only had to take gym 1 semester every year, you were able to waive it if you were in marching band,
1.literature
2.spanish
3.emerging america
4.weights
5.advanced theatre
6.geometry
7.design
8.biology
oh and im a sophmore in high school. my school runs on a/b block schedule

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items