Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

That Random Fan
Oh I actually play music. Its basically band. I took AP Music Theory last year though.

Oh, okay haha. How was AP music theory? I suck at music theory, all the different major/minor things confuse me.

Shy Darling

falling downn
That Random Fan
Oh I actually play music. Its basically band. I took AP Music Theory last year though.

Oh, okay haha. How was AP music theory? I suck at music theory, all the different major/minor things confuse me.

It was an ok class I guess. It was in the evening and literally half the year I used that class as time to do my homework for AP Physics.

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
falling downn

Ninja_Thunderstorm
my schedule is lame... our school has only 5 AP calsses actually running, and won't elt you interchange AP Lang and AP Lit... so only 11th graders can take AP Lang & only 12th graders can take AP Lit. They're so stupid!!! Others are AP Calc AB (only offered to seniors, bc again our school is stupid), AP American Gov't, and AP U.S. History. They JUST added honors courses, but only offer them to sophomores and freshmen... there's a "Gifted" math class, but the state screwed up our math system, so that class is worthless. Therefore, I'm taking PreCalculus at a nearby college. biggrin Here's my schedule lol:

1. Spanish III
2. Weight Training
3. Business Essentials
4. AP English Language-Am Lit ( there's an American literature component bc our state is ridic and makes an american literature course mandatory for all juniors. I would gladly punch our state's Board of Education in the face... maybe punch them in the ovaries and testes, depends on my mood. xd )
5. Physics
PreCalculus and Psychology at the college.. each meets 2 days/wk and is pretty accelerated so I'm happy. heart

Wow, I'm sorry about your AP/honors classes situatoin, sounds like it kind of sucks.
        How are you liking psychology? I'm considering taking it next year, and I'm curious for people's input.

I love psychology.. the college is just getting on my nerves. A bunch of technical and financial stuff, stuff getting messed up, them mistaking me for someone else, trying to charge me $600 in fees that I'm not supposed to pay... yeahhh. But psychology as a subject is lovely. and if you like a challenge, it's for you. The sections pertaining to the Biological Bases of Behavior of course intertwine with biology and anatomy. It makes you think critically and think across disciplines because it affects so much of what we know as reality... okay I'm getting a bit too philosophical, and I'm coming across as selling it too much, but I think it's a fantastic subject to take.

Junior

12,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
High School!

Biology, Symphonic Band, Chinese, Girl's Frosh P.E, Theology, Algebra, and English.
I'm in high school with full IB courses (oh good god!), so I have a workload.
English9-10, History, Calculus, Theory of Knowledge, Psychology 2nd year, Spanish, with a journalism class for the newspaper team razz
sarahunni
The Lady In Red xXo
I'm attending college at the momente and my classes are Intro to College Writing, Writing Conference, and Pre-Algebra.

you can take pre-algebra in college? O.o i thought that was for 9th grade.

Yes. And if not, then at my college. Or, "community colleges". The math diagnostic said that I was best in a pre-algebra classe. I'm not... that "mathematically intelligent", sadley. >.>

Dapper Fairy

falling downn
Stilbini
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!

I am a senior this year, and am taking AP Lit, French 3H, Calclueless (which is basically for kids who started high school in sophomore math, but no longer give a s**t), Music Theory/Technology, Psychology/Sociology, and Wind Symphony 3H (elitist band).

Lol calclueless.
        Music theory sounds interesting though, what kind of stuff do you do in that class?

Music theory is the study of music composition, or the math behind the pieces. It teaches which chords sound pretty and which sound dissonant, and what different key signatures sound like. It also explains time signatures and rhythms.

Well, it would do that if my teacher wasn't a** retarded...
College student. Currently taking Inorganic Chem, Physical Chem, Material Science, and Japanese. XD

Hygienic Genius

First year of college~

I dropped Chemistry Monday. I couldn't take another 15-minute front-and-back math quiz. emotion_facepalm

Microeconomics
Calculus 2
Computer Programming - Java
Wellness (best class ever; we meditated today emotion_awesome )
English 2

Hygienic Genius

Somei Yoshino
College student. Currently taking Inorganic Chem, Physical Chem, Material Science, and Japanese. XD

So...much...Chemistry... gonk
Nariana
Somei Yoshino

So...much...Chemistry... gonk

Lol, the disadvantages perks of my major.

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
2nd year in college. Integrative biology, statistics, psychology, and Japanese literature.

Hilarious Member

all because i wanna learn thing all the time

Hilarious Member

lol i love you

Hilarious Member

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items