Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Bunny

falling downn

gaia_star I'm not really sure. It's pretty strange though. Maybe they just have it set up differently.
Yay! Okay, no prob. I do have a Tumblr, but i havent use it in a super long time. But thank you! That means a lot to me! <3
Yeah, pretty much every class of mine is boring, mostly because its online so i have no one to talk to. ;n;

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
falling downn
First of all, what level of school are you entering? (e.g., high school, college, etc)
And what classes are you taking?

I'm in high school and I'm taking English, history, calculus, biology, physics, and Japanese. gonk

I'm a Junior in High School.

This is my schedule.
AP English: Language and Composition
Honors Calc III / Differential Equations (second semester)
Honors Physics
American History
AP Psychology
World Religions / Entrepreneurship (second semester)

I'm ahead in math by two credits and one semester (health ed). I plan on taking US/AZ Gov't this summer online.

Next year I'll only need to be in school to finish up 3 credits.
I'll be taking Advanced Creative Writing, Financial Math, PE 3-8 and some college preparatory classes.

Phantom

Junifire
lol, thanks. They're not super hard, but i'm already anxious for the semester to end. Doesn't matter what class it is, homework = yuck

Are you really from Seattle? My boyfriend and I are seriously considering moving to Seattle next year. What are your thoughts about living and going to school out there?

I know that feeling haha.. I can't wait until winter break D:

Sort of, I'm from a suburb on the eastside of Seattle, around 20-30 minutes drive away. I really like where I live, haha. The weather is pretty bad I guess (I personally like it though), mostly rainy/cloudly, but the rain doesn't actually get really hard/pouring that often, it's usually a drizzle or just a steady rain. Summer traditionally starts on July 5 lol. There really are a lot of Starbucks stores everywhere; even though I live in a suburb, I'm within 5 minutes walking distance of two different Starbucks stores. I have a few friends who go to the UW and they like it. I've been there before in the spring to see the cherry blossoms. The Suzzalo Library was gorgeous and it seemed like a nice campus (it was actually sunny that day and people were doing their homework outside/in the courtyard on the grass, it seemed nice). I think the Bellevue School District seems like they offer a good education compared to neighboring school districts. In general I think it's a pretty liberal city. As for demographics, there are mostly White and Asian people in Seattle and especially on the eastside instead of Black or Hispanic (do not mean to offend if that is not the PC term, I'm slightly fuzzy on what the right term is ._.) Sorry this is so rambling haha, I'll try to answer any more specific questions you have to the best of my ability.

Phantom

ll Amitiel ll
Freshmen and Sophomores takes American History 1&2. Its pretty dull because its stuff that you learned in jiggle school.
Its interesting. A lot more feminist than I thought though... XD
I would have taken Japanese! Lucky! I have friends in Latin but I never took it...

HAHAHA jiggle school. Anyway at my school district, we take World History, European History, and American History in that order. Seniors don't have to take history but if they decide to there are a few options I think. I can't believe you guys spend two years on American History, that must suck.
        Japanese is a lot of work haha but I like it! <: Barely anybody at my school takes Japanese, about 98% of the school takes Spanish or French haha.

Phantom

milksshi
gaia_star I'm not really sure. It's pretty strange though. Maybe they just have it set up differently.
Yay! Okay, no prob. I do have a Tumblr, but i havent use it in a super long time. But thank you! That means a lot to me! <3
Yeah, pretty much every class of mine is boring, mostly because its online so i have no one to talk to. ;n;

I see~ It'll be a bummer if you can't take Japanese 3 though D:
        You're welcome! <3 But yeah, feel free to message me whenever~
        Whoa, you take online classes? I think we have them at my school too but I don't know anybody who is actually taking it. How do online classes even work?

Phantom

XxMusic Is My TalentxX

This is my schedule.
Honors Physics
American History
AP Psychology

I'm ahead in math by two credits and one semester (health ed). I plan on taking US/AZ Gov't this summer online.

I'll be taking Advanced Creative Writing, Financial Math, PE 3-8 and some college preparatory classes.

Whoa, how are you ahead in math by 2.5 years? Are there different classes for every semester (if that makes sense)?
        I'm taking physics too haha but it's IB Physics. Does your school not have AP physics/calc/history etc? Or are you just not taking all AP lol.
        World Religions sounds interesting~ What's Differential Equations though?
        I want to take IB Psychology next year, is psychology an interesting subject? Oh, and how much memorization is there, haha...
        (So many questions haha sorry)
it's my second year in college and i got french canadian literature. (yes, i am french canadian haha) biology 2, physics 1, chemistry 2 and linear algebra. ******** my life? haha

Questionable Borg

falling downn
ll Amitiel ll
Freshmen and Sophomores takes American History 1&2. Its pretty dull because its stuff that you learned in jiggle school.
Its interesting. A lot more feminist than I thought though... XD
I would have taken Japanese! Lucky! I have friends in Latin but I never took it...

HAHAHA jiggle school. Anyway at my school district, we take World History, European History, and American History in that order. Seniors don't have to take history but if they decide to there are a few options I think. I can't believe you guys spend two years on American History, that must suck.
        Japanese is a lot of work haha but I like it! <: Barely anybody at my school takes Japanese, about 98% of the school takes Spanish or French haha.
My high school you only spent one year on American history, the first semester was pre-history to the civil war, and then second semester was post-civil war to present.

Liberal Browser

falling downn

I know that feeling haha.. I can't wait until winter break D:

Sort of, I'm from a suburb on the eastside of Seattle, around 20-30 minutes drive away. I really like where I live, haha. The weather is pretty bad I guess (I personally like it though), mostly rainy/cloudly, but the rain doesn't actually get really hard/pouring that often, it's usually a drizzle or just a steady rain. Summer traditionally starts on July 5 lol. There really are a lot of Starbucks stores everywhere; even though I live in a suburb, I'm within 5 minutes walking distance of two different Starbucks stores. I have a few friends who go to the UW and they like it. I've been there before in the spring to see the cherry blossoms. The Suzzalo Library was gorgeous and it seemed like a nice campus (it was actually sunny that day and people were doing their homework outside/in the courtyard on the grass, it seemed nice). I think the Bellevue School District seems like they offer a good education compared to neighboring school districts. In general I think it's a pretty liberal city. As for demographics, there are mostly White and Asian people in Seattle and especially on the eastside instead of Black or Hispanic (do not mean to offend if that is not the PC term, I'm slightly fuzzy on what the right term is ._.) Sorry this is so rambling haha, I'll try to answer any more specific questions you have to the best of my ability.

Even though I'm from Southern California I freaking love cloudy/rainy weather! That's one of the biggest factors on why Washington is so appealing to live in. I will be working on a career (hopefully) while my boyfriend goes to school. UW is his top choice, so we'll try to live as close campus as possible 'cause I hear traffic can get pretty horrific out there. Do you feel that it's cheaper to live more inland or more coastal? The type of demographic doesn't bother me as long as it's safe area sweatdrop

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
falling downn
XxMusic Is My TalentxX

This is my schedule.
Honors Physics
American History
AP Psychology

Whoa, how are you ahead in math by 2.5 years? Are there different classes for every semester (if that makes sense)?
        I'm taking physics too haha but it's IB Physics. Does your school not have AP physics/calc/history etc? Or are you just not taking all AP lol.
        World Religions sounds interesting~ What's Differential Equations though?
        I want to take IB Psychology next year, is psychology an interesting subject? Oh, and how much memorization is there, haha...
        (So many questions haha sorry)

Well, I scored too high for being a 6th grader back in middle school, so I was moved ahead from advanced math(being 1 year ahead) to pre algebra(two years ahead). Some classes are one semester class. Such as Differential Equations (it's a math class focusing on derivatives and the like) and entrepreneurship.
What does IB stand for? Psychology is pretty easy, for me, because I'm taking this class as a college class right now. There is a lot of memorization, but if you pay attention enough and study 10 minutes a night, you can ace it pretty easily.
My school does have AP, but I would probably die from the pressure to be just as good as my peers, and I don't handle that pressure all too well. There is APush (AP US History), AP Chemistry. I already finished AP Calc BC. Honors Calc III is my third semester of calculus. And there are other AP classes, but they usually require two to three years of the prerequisites.
Hello everyone, this year I am taking three classes: English literature and writing, Introductdion to Political Science, and Piano, college for me. whee

Golden Bunny

falling downn

gaia_star Yeah, it would. ;v;
Yep, i do! I guess it just works like regular school? Except the fact that its on a computer. You can do which ever class whenever you want so thats a plus, but its harder to focus since there's no one to really scold you. Cx You can attend live sessions with teachers and other students for some social time too.

Gekko

xShadowBerry

AP Language and Composition is basically like English. We analyze essays and their structures. User Image Math Analysis is just a fancy name for pre-calculus LOL Aw, why? :c

AP Lang sounds boring, lol. Haha why is pre-calc called Math Analysis for you guys? o: Oh, I don't really like how the class is structured. The teacher never lectures but just makes us "discuss" stuff, so we never really learn any substantial information D:

I have no idea it's called Math Analysis LOL Probably just to make it seem fancier. Ohh :c That's more like seminars </3

Fashionable Fatcat

falling downn
automne du solstice
awww i know!!! it really ruined my first music test so i'm going to retake it, and hopefully make a better sound :<
um yep! i'm chinese/vietnamese. xD and it's kinda sad when non-chinese people can speak chinese better than me; v ;'''

Ahh, it takes forever to get a good sound. It depends on the quality of your instrument too, which is probably why it took me forever my instrument sucked
        Cool <: Haha, I'm part Japanese, but I suck at it too so no worries ~
        Btw I was on tumblr and you followed me but at first I was like 'who is dis' and then I came on here to respond to your reply and I saw your signature and noticed it was you xD

sorry for the late reply!! been busy w/ school ;;
but yeah, i have a really old violin... not sure if that's an advantage or not. XD
oh awesome! if you don't mind answering, what's the other half of your mix? ;0 just for curiousity xD
ohhhh yea XD i just saw that you liked sherlock so i followed you!! ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces