Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

milksshi
gaia_star Yeah, im a beginner. ;v;
Yes it is. UGH! European History sounds soooo much better! Well, every school IS different so im not suprised. xD

Good luck with Japanese, it's a lot of work when compared to languages like Spanish, haha.
        I really liked European History, haha. American Gov sounds so boring D: Haha yeah, I've just never heard of an American Government class before! xD

Phantom

Junifire
senior in college

marketing and 3 of my upper division classes

What are upper division classes..? lul I don't know anything

Liberal Browser

falling downn
Junifire
senior in college

marketing and 3 of my upper division classes

What are upper division classes..? lul I don't know anything

college classes come in levels categorized by 100's. example english 100, psychology 101, math 200, chem 300 etc.,

my marketing class is a level 300 course while the others are 400 level course. it makes more sense the longer you're in college

Shy Fatcat

falling downn

gaia_star Oh yes! Thank you! Its definitely harder since you have to remember Katakana, Hiragana, and Kanji PLUS all the tenses and sentence structures. It'll be worth it though.
Trust me, its boring as heck! I guess i was one of those unlucky few who have had to take the class. -n-

Phantom

Junifire
college classes come in levels categorized by 100's. example english 100, psychology 101, math 200, chem 300 etc.,

my marketing class is a level 300 course while the others are 400 level course. it makes more sense the longer you're in college

Oh, I see. Haha, I knew about the 100's, 200's categories but I had no idea that they were called upper division and stuff o:

Phantom

milksshi
gaia_star Oh yes! Thank you! Its definitely harder since you have to remember Katakana, Hiragana, and Kanji PLUS all the tenses and sentence structures. It'll be worth it though.
Trust me, its boring as heck! I guess i was one of those unlucky few who have had to take the class. -n-

Haha, by the time you're in Japanese 3, hiragana/katakana is like second nature. I also find kanji pretty easy haha. All the conjugations of verbs, and different adjectives (like い adjectives and な adjectives) is a lot harder. Feel free to message me if you get confused on anything, haha.
        I'm so glad we don't have an American Gov class haha. Do you just learn about the government, or do you also learn American history?

Liberal Browser

falling downn

Oh, I see. Haha, I knew about the 100's, 200's categories but I had no idea that they were called upper division and stuff o:

yup yup, i didn't know about them till later on either. You learn something new every day 3nodding

Phantom

Junifire
yup yup, i didn't know about them till later on either. You learn something new every day 3nodding

Exactly, haha <: So, how are your classes?

Shy Fatcat

falling downn

gaia_star My school only has Japanese 1 and 2. I don't know where 3 is. xD I'm sure i'll get the hang of it though. Right now, i'm trying to memorize Hiragana. Its okay so far. Awesome! I'll try doing that! Mind if i add you? Just so i don't end up losing you.

It's like the history of American government pretty much. Constitutions, special government words, government systems, etc.

Liberal Browser

falling downn

Exactly, haha <: So, how are your classes?

let's just say I'm taking it one day at a time sweatdrop

how's school going for you?

Phantom

milksshi
gaia_star My school only has Japanese 1 and 2. I don't know where 3 is. xD I'm sure i'll get the hang of it though. Right now, i'm trying to memorize Hiragana. Its okay so far. Awesome! I'll try doing that! Mind if i add you? Just so i don't end up losing you.

It's like the history of American government pretty much. Constitutions, special government words, government systems, etc.

Lol, that's weird. Is your school just not going to have a Japanese 3 or will they add it later? No of course I don't mind! Haha feel free to add me~ o uo;; I randomly go on hiatus here sometimes though (hence the semi-hiatus), so the best way to contact me online is via my tumblr (which is on my profile), just so you know <: But yeah, message me or something if you're confused and I'll be happy to help!
        Ugh, that sounds so boring! D: I'd rather just learn straight up history.

Phantom

Junifire
let's just say I'm taking it one day at a time sweatdrop

how's school going for you?

Oh, hopefully it'll get better! /:
        Ahh it's going okay. I like most of my classes, but there's just a lot of homework. Most of my homework is just for one class though (history) which is kind of annoying D:

Liberal Browser

falling downn

Oh, hopefully it'll get better! /:
        Ahh it's going okay. I like most of my classes, but there's just a lot of homework. Most of my homework is just for one class though (history) which is kind of annoying D:

lol, thanks. They're not super hard, but i'm already anxious for the semester to end. Doesn't matter what class it is, homework = yuck

Are you really from Seattle? My boyfriend and I are seriously considering moving to Seattle next year. What are your thoughts about living and going to school out there?

Invisible Giver

falling downn
ll Amitiel ll
I'm a Junior in High School I take

Woman in Lit.
Study
Algebra 2
Chem
Art
French 3
World History

I only like the last few classes XD My mornings are awful. I wish we had a better language choice though. We have French, Spanish, Latin and Italian...

You're taking world history as a junior? We take it as freshmen, haha. What history classes did you guys take freshman/sophomore year?
        Woman in Lit actually sounds like a pretty interesting class ~ o wo;;
        Oh, well that's more than us xD We only have Spanish, French, and Japanese. Latin sounds interesting <:

Freshmen and Sophomores takes American History 1&2. Its pretty dull because its stuff that you learned in jiggle school.
Its interesting. A lot more feminist than I thought though... XD
I would have taken Japanese! Lucky! I have friends in Latin but I never took it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games