Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

First of all, what level of school are you entering? (e.g., high school, college, etc)
And what classes are you taking?

I'm in high school and I'm taking English, history, calculus, biology, physics, and Japanese. gonk
I'm attending college at the momente and my classes are Intro to College Writing, Writing Conference, and Pre-Algebra.
Wow. Japanese? Yere schoole must be full of color then.

Bangtan Boys's Waifu

Naughty Shoujo

Psychology 2
Humanities 1
Sociology 1
and English 3

Alien Associate

6,375 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Tipsy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm in college and I've got

Management 101
Accounting 230
Spanish 361
Spanish 306

I was taking a third Spanish class, but decided it was a bit much.

Conservative Lover

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
University - 2 thesis/capstone courses to earn my Bach., International Commercial Law, Business ethics.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I'm in college.

I'm taking Animal Biochemistry and Metabolism, Systemic Physiology, Word Roots, Domestic Animal Production, and Tumbling.

In a relationship with Sappho herself

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
I'm in high school. I'm taking Chinese, Gym, English, Theatre Arts, Integrated Chemistry/Physics, Geometry, and Creative Writing. .w.

Rainbow Fatcat

College

British Literature class. My last class and then hopefully I graduate! emotion_c8

Invisible Seeker

4,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
High School: Visual Communications, NJROTC, Junior Honors English, Junior Honors Pre Calculus, and Physics.

Pft, I WISH my school had Japanese. The only two Foreign Languages we have are Spanish and French. German was recently taken out...

Phantom

Thanks for all your replies, I'm always curious about what sort of classes people take.

Light Soprano
I'm in college.

I'm taking Animal Biochemistry and Metabolism, Systemic Physiology, Word Roots, Domestic Animal Production, and Tumbling.
That sounds so interesting, especially Word Roots ~

Disarming North Korea
I'm in high school. I'm taking Chinese, Gym, English, Theatre Arts, Integrated Chemistry/Physics, Geometry, and Creative Writing. .w.
What's Integrated Chemistry/Physics like? o: How is it different from just taking Chemistry or Physics?

Chika Futamoshi-sama
High School: Visual Communications, NJROTC, Junior Honors English, Junior Honors Pre Calculus, and Physics.

Pft, I WISH my school had Japanese. The only two Foreign Languages we have are Spanish and French. German was recently taken out...
My school has Spanish, French, and Japanese, but most people take Spanish. I'd say about 85% take Spanish, 12% take French, and 3% take Japanese... What exactly is NJROTC?

The Lady In Red xXo
Our school is like 17% or so Asian, ahaha. But in the next city over from us, there are a bunch of high schools with 30-something% Asian students

Invisible Seeker

4,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
falling downn
Thanks for all your replies, I'm always curious about what sort of classes people take.

Light Soprano
I'm in college.

That sounds so interesting, especially Word Roots ~

Disarming North Korea
What's Integrated Chemistry/Physics like? o: How is it different from just taking Chemistry or Physics?

Chika Futamoshi-sama

My school has Spanish, French, and Japanese, but most people take Spanish. I'd say about 85% take Spanish, 12% take French, and 3% take Japanese... What exactly is NJROTC?

The Lady In Red xXo
Our school is like 17% or so Asian, ahaha. But in the next city over from us, there are a bunch of high schools with 30-something% Asian students

NJROTC is a Navy program at my school. If you want to join the army, or just learn more about it, that's the class to take!

In a relationship with Sappho herself

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
falling downn

Integrated Chemistry/Physics is a crash course for people not really interested in either. I'm the only sophomore in the class-- it's more of a junior's course, I think, but I was told to take it before I took Physics, so I did. /shrug.

Phantom

Chika Futamoshi-sama
NJROTC is a Navy program at my school. If you want to join the army, or just learn more about it, that's the class to take!
Oh I see, my school doesn't have anything like that haha. We don't even have a color guard type thing either.

Invisible Seeker

4,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
falling downn
Chika Futamoshi-sama
Oh I see, my school doesn't have anything like that haha. We don't even have a color guard type thing either.

Really? Not even as just a band thing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces