Welcome to Gaia! ::

16 years old seems the best :O whee
Well For My Children ' Itd Be Around When They Are 15 - 14 - 16 (: So Around 9th Grade smile

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
kittykitty7198
i would have to saywhen theya re in high school because middle school is still just 12/13 year olds... they are still kids.. 3nodding

so are high school teenagers. confused You're not an adult until you turn 18.
when they are freaking in the sixth grade they arent gunna do anything like wtf like too me the mmore you restrict your child the more sneaker they get
I say junior high is a good time to start dating. I mean, we sat close to each other in class and shared pencils. It's the modern way of saying, "I like you, you like me."

Blessed Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
kittykitty7198
i would have to saywhen theya re in high school because middle school is still just 12/13 year olds... they are still kids.. 3nodding

Actually I beg to differ, you are hormonally imbalanced at this age, so you should be exposed to different things.

Invisible Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
SweetieMeanie
Now I think the correct age is around Junior High School because they are exposed to many other crazy things.Now if you know your easily influence i expect NO from your parents. 85 to 75% gaians are kids or young adults what do u think is the correct age?

19 here id say middle school thats when kids decide there sexual orientation and s**t now

Intellectual Sweetheart

11,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
ellajoy245
Sometime in high school, I remember in elementary school (5th grade) girls in my class were all ready dating. I really thought it was silly like they were trying to be grown up or something. But it was way too young, 9th grade at least.

I'd say 14. So high school.

Intellectual Sweetheart

11,650 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
Wisper wish
ellajoy245
Sometime in high school, I remember in elementary school (5th grade) girls in my class were all ready dating. I really thought it was silly like they were trying to be grown up or something. But it was way too young, 9th grade at least.

Intellectual Sweetheart

11,650 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
Wisper wish
Wisper wish
ellajoy245

I realize that most people on here are saying that high school is the right time to let your child have a bf/gf, but I have to say that I disagree. Middle school is the best time, because it is most likely not going to be a serious relationship, more of a testing-of-the-waters type of thing. If you let them experimentally date in middle school, they will be more prepared for the more serious relationship that happen in high school and beyond.

Tipsy Smoker

7,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
I say around 14 to 15

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers