Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Borg

I was 15 when I started dating.

Kawaii Shapeshifter

19,100 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
I don't really think that it should be up to the parents. Parents should supply their kids with good information, and probably condoms, and a safe place to hang out, but they shouldn't go around dictating their childrens' social lives.

Interesting Member

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
i think 13 cat_ninja
Obsidian Dreamlight
I don't really think that it should be up to the parents. Parents should supply their kids with good information, and probably condoms, and a safe place to hang out, but they shouldn't go around dictating their childrens' social lives.

I SOOOOOOOOOOO AGREEE

Dapper Dabbler

"Sophomore+"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Super Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
"one" - Jerry Sandusky

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Don't put an age on it - whenever they're ready.

Kids learn from mistakes.

Telling a pre-teen "No" means "This s**t is amazing & I need to have one" to them. User Image

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
That highly depends with me. I wasn't brave/mature enough to have a boyfriend in school at all. emotion_awesome

It would depend on the kid's maturity. Like how they interact with each other both publicly and privately. If I can trust them to keep their hands to themselves until they're adults, I say by all means. No kissing until you're at least 15 tough. D<

HimeKeesho's Wife

SweetieMeanie
Now I think the correct age is around Junior High School because they are exposed to many other crazy things.Now if you know your easily influence i expect NO from your parents. 85 to 75% gaians are kids or young adults what do u think is the correct age?

High school.

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm thinking 16 to 17 years old. In middle school, I was a mess so....probably not a good time to date redface

Perfect Target

21,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
it depends on the maturity of your child..

3,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
Obsidian Dreamlight

same here!

Witty Entrepreneur

7,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Partygoer 500
I think 15, the least. Those younger ages are cray-cray these days. They are probably going to do something stupid so at least when you're mature enough and age 15 but it really has to be based upon parent approval.

Lonely Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
Ummmm..........User Image

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
Karmarsi Kedamoki
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Considering I started dating my fiance when I was 12 and I'm nearly 21 now, eheh well. It differs for every person. I think somewhere in 14-16 is a good time to start looking for that special someone, but you can't help when you feel a connection with someone.

User Image

THIS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas