Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now I think the correct age is around Junior High School because they are exposed to many other crazy things.Now if you know your easily influence i expect NO from your parents. 85 to 75% gaians are kids or young adults what do u think is the correct age?

Dangerous Lunatic

7,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
i would have to saywhen theya re in high school because middle school is still just 12/13 year olds... they are still kids.. 3nodding

Conservative Lover

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
My child: NEVER
Others. Really depends where in the world they are, their mentality and the people involved.
i think that they should be at lest 15 burning_eyes

Shameless Perfectionist

Sometime in high school, I remember in elementary school (5th grade) girls in my class were all ready dating. I really thought it was silly like they were trying to be grown up or something. But it was way too young, 9th grade at least.

Tenacious Sage

High school 9th at earliest, though 16 seems to be the best ago IMO.
OHHH HAILL NO.
My Child has to be on top of everything before they can get a BF/GF emotion_0A0
So prob, round their 2O's
ROFL wow i see you would run a tight ship! lol

Lonely Phantom

I'd say when they're at least a sophomore or junior in highschool. emotion_0A0

Friendly Friend

3,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
yea i guess it really depends on the person but then again who are we to tell someone when they should and shouldnt get a bf /gf i never thought it was ma biznaz cheese_whine

Lonely Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
kittykitty7198
i would have to saywhen theya re in high school because middle school is still just 12/13 year olds... they are still kids.. 3nodding
Agree

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
I'm in my second year of college. I used to have an iffy social life during middle school - I was asked out but I turned that down - I wasn't ready for a relationship. Mid-way through high school I wanted to start dating so I did.

I think the second year of high school is a nice time to start because things are sort of settling down and far as social anxiety and change go... just make sure you kid puts SAT practice before dating. =)

Dangerous Entrepreneur

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
cough cough idont have an gf sware cough cough XD

Timid Member

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Considering I started dating my fiance when I was 12 and I'm nearly 21 now, eheh well. It differs for every person. I think somewhere in 14-16 is a good time to start looking for that special someone, but you can't help when you feel a connection with someone.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces