• First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
EVERYTHING SUCKS ABOUT SCHOOL exclaim exclaim exclaim stressed scream gonk

3,125 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
i hate homework it sucks and i hate my chemestry teacher ******** u tere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh i hate the ******** exams crap stupis school go to hell
Having to walk up a big fracking hill just to get there and when you think its all over, you realize you have to turn to the corner and keep on walking on the hill more stressed
and english, i hate english scream
Things I hate about school... Well I like my program allot and I love my classes this semester but here are a few things 8:30am class means wakening up at 5:40 and and the the 1 hour and 20 min train and metro ride to school. People that only go up one floor (I go from the basement to the top floor to get to my classes). Teachers that don't show up for their office hours. Insane amount of work so very little free time and no social life outside of class. discourage critiques from teachers. times when I don't have access to any 3D computer labs because there are both filled. Waiting 30 mins to install 3dsmax and maya 2010 since the labs are not upgraded thanks to the lazy techs. 3dsmax crashing because the techs should have upgraded the ram and upgraded it to windows 7 64 bit.

Besides that I can't complain for now.
Homework isn't as big as a problem to me but it's just how early it starts scream

Dapper Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
I hate how when you are different in class, everyone seems to avoid you like you are a disease.
I mean, hasn't anyone heard of respect.
Apparently not. c:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCOOL SUCKS
lol
you sound like an elementary kid

1,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Well...maybe if you rub your eyes a little bit and reread Toni The Tigger's paragragh you might see the mistake you made , oh and might i add im african so if this offends me then it is probably offencive to african americans and purrleese(!) next time try not to infersize on any other words u might have in your so called "comeback"

spygirlcrazo45
Alikarr
I find that 'Really' offencive to the african american because not all of them are like that.

Toni The Tigger
the ONLY thing I hate about school are thoses God damn stupid a** ******** s**t faced wannabe gansgters.
The ones who sag like they're cool, the ones who have absolutely ZERO manners, the ugly a** monkeys who think they are the hottest s**t in school.
And most of them are African American.
They makes me ashamed to be 1/4 African American.
[edit] Sorry for my misspelling, but they really do piss me off.
Other than that, I love school.

i agree u didnt have to say that about them we treat them EQUAL..

lalipop142's Partner

Alikarr
Well...maybe if you rub your eyes a little bit and reread Toni The Tigger's paragragh you might see the mistake you made , oh and might i add im african so if this offends me then it is probably offencive to african americans and purrleese(!) next time try not to infersize on any other words u might have in your so called "comeback"

spygirlcrazo45
Alikarr
I find that 'Really' offencive to the african american because not all of them are like that.

Toni The Tigger
the ONLY thing I hate about school are thoses God damn stupid a** ******** s**t faced wannabe gansgters.
The ones who sag like they're cool, the ones who have absolutely ZERO manners, the ugly a** monkeys who think they are the hottest s**t in school.

hey listen i was trying to defend u and african americans god not offend u... AND DONT TELL ME TO RUB MY EYES JERK

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I'm okay with school but the things I hate about it is waking up early, going to classes with annoying teachers, and having homework scream

5,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
the people are at the top of my list! i hate most them. their all perverted,snobby, or rude. i wouldn`t mind waking up a little later though.

1,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
U know what first i thought your name was real wacky but know i understand and can see it really suits you! u truely are crazy...and btw i'll tell u what I WANT. rolleyes

spygirlcrazo45
Alikarr

spygirlcrazo45
Alikarr

Toni The Tigger

hey listen i was trying to defend u and african americans god not offend u... AND DONT TELL ME TO RUB MY EYES JERK

1,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Ooops sorry i reread the whole thing properly... talk2hand im totally in the wrong!

Alikarr
U know what first i thought your name was real wacky but know i understand and can see it really suits you! u truely are crazy...and btw i'll tell u what I WANT. rolleyes

spygirlcrazo45
Alikarr

spygirlcrazo45
Alikarr

Toni The Tigger

1,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Ooops sorry i reread the whole thing properly... talk2hand im totally in the wrong!

Alikarr

spygirlcrazo45
Alikarr

spygirlcrazo45
Alikarr

Toni The Tigger

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff