how early it starts 0.25146198830409 25.1% [ 43 ]
other 0.064327485380117 6.4% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 171 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
skool sucks somtimes. wut i hate the most is the homework. on my 1st day, i had agabra homework! it sucks cuz the teacher said we will hav it everyday. even friday. sigh.

Celebrating Reveler

I despise homework. -__-
Everything else about school I like.

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
really? cuz the only part i DO like is hangin out with friends.

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
so far, skool sucks.

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
i hate waking up at 5:30 for skool.

Ace the Wolfe's Bestie

Friendly Friend

-------------------------------Mana du vortes. Mana du vortes.♪

That we have to sit in plastic chairs and the teachers get comfy seats.

♫Aeria gloris. Aeria Gloris...-------------------------------

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The worst thing, worser then homework and everything else, is WAKING UP EARLY.

If school started just a few hours later I would be a happy camper.

Friendly Friend

8,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
BLUEVIEW21

lol wow that is early. our school starts at 9:01am, and we get out at 3:44pm though. at least i get sometime in the morning lol. (yes it's a high school xd )

Shameless Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
I enjoyed my homework at school but that's partly because I went to culinary school. Homework was stuff like, "Go to a bakery and try one of their products," or, "Eat at a sit-down restaurant and be sure to order dessert." We did have real homework, too, but I liked it because it was simple math and simple writing. Things like bakers percentages (which are super easy when you know what they are) and writing about what food inspires you to cook.

What I HATED was dealing with my classmates. I had one that had no respect for anybody. He would ask redundant questions (even the sweetest, most patient teachers would look at him like, "Are you an idiot?" ) and make a lot of unnecessary noise while we worked. He would shirk on cleaning up the kitchen at the end of the day and constantly ask if we could go early. Now I can sympathize with wanting to leave school early but this is culinary school. This is, ideally, the school a person goes to when they want to cook for a living. If you want to leave early all the time, that's telling me that you really don't want to be there.

I also couldn't stand my roommates. They were of the belief that since we didn't go to school until noon they could stay up making noise until 4 am. They didn't take into consideration that some of us might want to get up in the morning so we could run errands we couldn't run after school got out at 5 pm. If I ever go back to school, I'm getting my own apartment.

3,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
It looks like you need school.

Just look at your Grammar!
The only thing i hate about it is the preps , crazy Twitards, and the hoes that become pregnant at the age 13 and don't care what happens!
the ONLY thing I hate about school are thoses God damn stupid a** ******** s**t faced wannabe gansgters.
The ones who sag like they're cool, the ones who have absolutely ZERO manners, the ugly a** monkeys who think they are the hottest s**t in school.
And most of them are African American.
They makes me ashamed to be 1/4 African American.
[edit] Sorry for my misspelling, but they really do piss me off.
Other than that, I love school.

3,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
BLUEVIEW21
I have to wake up at 6:30 for school

Invisible Raider

7,650 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Over Easy 100
Gosh I hate all the rude, inconsiderent, and immature people..... I'm already having issues with rude people this year crying It never ends...
The homework!! and when u get strickt teachers
Student teachers who have no idea what they're doing, same goes for regular teachers. And Global. Gotta hate Global mad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff