Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Friend

11,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
When You just moved and have no idea who the ******** anyone is e-e
that was me last year, don't worrie it'll work out, i made tons of friends, and went on feilds trips and stuff, so yeah dont worrie it'll be fine cool

Lonely Friend

11,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
MrHightops123
that was me last year, don't worrie it'll work out, i made tons of friends, and went on feilds trips and stuff, so yeah dont worrie it'll be fine cool

Im moving in the middle of my SENIOR YEAR o -o
sublime silence
MrHightops123

well just go there with an open mind, if u think ur gonna hate it, u will, and remember to keep in contact with your old friends for when schools over if you dont like it, and if you do just hang with you rold and new friends.

Lonely Friend

11,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
MrHightops123
sublime silence
MrHightops123

well just go there with an open mind, if u think ur gonna hate it, u will, and remember to keep in contact with your old friends for when schools over if you dont like it, and if you do just hang with you rold and new friends.

Imma be 2 Hours away from LA, and I am gonna try. I just feel awkward that Im graduating with strangers.
Or I hate when I get hungry and stomach sounds like a dying whale emotion_omnomnom
what awkward moment when your leaning back in the chair and you almost fall and have a mini seizure .. or that awkward moment when your chair makes a fart noise and you try to remake the sound to prove you didnt fart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games