Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you tell the person u have for a math partner that they need a mint and a shower without being mean question

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

purpleheartdemon
How do you tell the person u have for a math partner that they need a mint and a shower without being mean question

FIRST OF ALL DONT CALL PEOPLE WEIRD

i know what it feels to have people laugh at you b/c you're different so don't be like that okay sad

Dangerous Lunatic

purpleheartdemon

The way you worded every single thing in this topic made you sound like a b***h, I would just tell them that they smell bad and that they need to take care of it.
i would probably not say anything smile its the nicest thing to do

Dapper Cat

9,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
i would just stay away from them! its what i do!!1
purpleheartdemon

Offer him or her a mint. Enough said!

Lonely Noob

14,340 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Partygoer 500
purpleheartdemon

Ash says: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dawn says: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They both say:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Noob

14,340 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Partygoer 500
Himalayen Ketchup
i would just stay away from them! its what i do!!1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not helping on making things better... ninja
I don't know send them to the principal office for smell surprised

Loiterer

Be blunt about it?
Or just avoid them and switch to a new partner, sometimes the teachers hear you out.

Newbie Noob

I just keep quiet about it. Probably because I'm used to them. But that's just me. And telling a person they need a shower is still quite rude, no?
purpleheartdemon

Say:
"Hey broski, I'm really bored. How about we go to my house after school and brush or teeth and take showers for fun? Because, you know, we're just so bored."
There is this girl on my bus that is sooo freaking annoying...my friends alsways tries to get her out of our seats without being rude...but she doesnt freakn move I was like...Imma hurt you...not really I just say that when Im mad lol pirate

Ace Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
thats a really good question...........

HimeKeesho's Wife

Talk to your teacher privately about this and ask if you can be moved to a different seat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff