Welcome to Gaia! ::

The other day in math, I was drawing a picture on the board....The teacher got mad and told me to put down the Marker, I told her i was almost done the picture (then i continued drawing) So she comes up to me, grips my wrist really tight, takes the marker out of my hand and throws it down on the ground really hard and pushes me too my desk......Is a teacher aloud to do that??, she was very aggressive. Has a Teacher done anything to you that seemed aggressive?? stressed
That's going to far. I think you should tell the principal. Ok first time she said it nicely like a warning then second time I guess she couldn't take it. I don't think the teachers I had were physical. But my sister's friend's dad when he was like in kindergarden a teacher slapped him and he slapped the teacher back.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMl
████████████████████████♚█████

No she is definitely not allowed to do that. I would tell your parent's and the principle and get her removed so she can't do that to anyone else. I mean, why would she even think to do that? Student's these days will yoke up a teacher right back, AND THEN SOME! Really risky move she performed there.
████████████████████████♚█████

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image

While she was in the wrong to be aggressive with you (teachers are still allowed to touch and guide you to your seat), you were being a douchebag and ought realize you are partially to blame for what happened to you.

If it truely bothered you, talk to a counsler, explaining the situation.
Then don't ******** up again in a manner where you need to be disciplined.

Honestly, you disobeyed and then are whining about being reprimanded.
Grow up.User Image
theEmocarebear
User Image
User ImageUser Image

While she was in the wrong to be aggressive with you (teachers are still allowed to touch and guide you to your seat), you were being a douchebag and ought realize you are partially to blame for what happened to you.

Grow up.User Image

Agreed.
s**t everyone has their panties in a bunch. She grabbed his wrist. She didn't beat him.

10,250 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Object of Affection 150
It's kids like you who make kids like me look bad.
Don't do that s**t again and play dumb when they're ******** telling you to sit down; you're not making their job any easier.
Ringo The Crafty Squid
theEmocarebear
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Grow up.User Image

Agreed.
s**t everyone has their panties in a bunch. She grabbed his wrist. She didn't beat him.

She gripped me hard enough, she left fingernail marks on my skin i wasn't bein rude to her i told her i was almost done drawing a picture...you weren't there......don't start assumin what i did or did not do!!
That's Not Very Good........Weather You Were Being A Douche or Not She Still Shouldn't Have Gripped You So hard!!! stare

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
IsoEnaje
Ringo The Crafty Squid
theEmocarebear
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Grow up.User Image

Agreed.

She gripped me hard enough, she left fingernail marks on my skin i wasn't bein rude to her i told her i was almost done drawing a picture...you weren't there......don't start assumin what i did or did not do!!

User Image
User ImageUser Image

I don't have to assume anything, you blatantly said you were being disobedient and continued to draw on your teacher's board without permission after she'd asked you to sit down.

What part of you shouldn't do something if you don't want the repercussions is hard for you to understand? User Image

Supercharged Sex Symbol

You earned every bit of that fierce grip.

Dangerous Lunatic

If you didn't like her grabbing your wrist then you should have either fought back or never even bitched in the first place.

Super Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
IsoEnaje
The other day in math, I was drawing a picture on the board....The teacher got mad and told me to put down the chalk, I told her i was almost done the picture (then i continued drawing) So she comes up to me, grips my wrist really tight, takes the marker out of my hand and throws it down on the ground really hard and pushes me too my desk......Is a teacher aloud to do that??, she was very aggressive. Has a Teacher done anything to you that seemed aggressive?? stressed
Go to the office and tell them.

Super Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
theEmocarebear
IsoEnaje
Ringo The Crafty Squid
theEmocarebear
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Grow up.User Image

Agreed.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

I don't have to assume anything, you blatantly said you were being disobedient and continued to draw on your teacher's board without permission after she'd asked you to sit down.

What part of you shouldn't do something if you don't want the repercussions is hard for you to understand? User Image
The teacher did not have the right to touch him....
IsoEnaje
Ringo The Crafty Squid
theEmocarebear
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Grow up.User Image

Agreed.

You were rude though.
If a teacher tells you to stop ******** drawing a picture on HER board in HER classroom, you knock it off. You say yes ma'am and you stop and sit down. Telling her "Wait I'm almost done" is rude.
I don't get how if she grabbed your wrist she would leave marks. Unless you have a huge wrist I imagine it'd wrap around. Also I'm confused as to why you said chalk at first and then said marker. If this were not a fabricated story you would have known if it was chalk or marker.
Troll.

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Doctor TC
The teacher did not have the right to touch him....

User Image
User ImageUser Image

The teacher has every right to remove a disruptive student, and there aren't any laws that say you can't touch your students to remove them.

If you think I'm wrong, then pull up the legal documents and prove it.

You're going to need to take federal schooling laws, the state of residence laws, the county laws, the school system (public vs. parochial) regulations, and the school's own code of conduct into account.

Until you've done some research, your response is merely your opinion. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff