Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
1: wat kinda skewl do u go 2 that has ppl that would steal ur stuff outta ur pocket while u get up to give ur teacher something? that's crazy!

2: idk if the thief will give it back. if u put a big reward in for it, u mit get it back but that person mit also have taken it solely for the money.

3: If i were 2 find ur iPod and no where to locate u, i would definitely give it bak, after i told u via Gaia. just because I'm that nice of a person.

Hilarious Explorer

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Hungry Len
Not to sound like an old geezer or anything, but you shouldn't have brought it to school in the first place.

School=Place for learning

Yeah, I agree. The most valuable thing I bring to school is my lunch money, but the school has this password system (you put money on your account so it doesn't get stolen) so really I never lose anything valuable. (Well, I did lose my hood once, I have no idea how that happened).

School=Place for learning not for bringing in expensive stuff.

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Usually, school (at least mine) doesn't do anything about stolen items. emo

Questionable Borg

katniss_15
1: wat kinda skewl do u go 2 that has ppl that would steal ur stuff outta ur pocket while u get up to give ur teacher something? that's crazy!

2: idk if the thief will give it back. if u put a big reward in for it, u mit get it back but that person mit also have taken it solely for the money.

3: If i were 2 find ur iPod and no where to locate u, i would definitely give it bak, after i told u via Gaia. just because I'm that nice of a person.

*fixed

1: What kind of school do you go to that has people that would steal your stuff out of your pocket while you give your teacher something? That's crazy!

2: I don't know if the thief will give it back. If you put a big reward in for it, you might get it back; but that person might also have taken it solely for the money.

3: If I were to find your Ipod and knew where to locate you; I would definitely give it back to you, after I told you via Gaia. Just because I'm that nice of a person.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff