Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
It was in math class. It was in my hoodie. I got up, gave the teacher a sheet of paper and now its gone! It's 32gb! Which is a lot of space. But, they can't access into my Ipod...I mean I hope not. Its not a very easy password. I went on iCloud for my account and I couldn't log in.

I know from my iPod that if you do 10 times on a password, it will assume someone is breaking in, so it will delete (or wipe out) EVERYTHING! My apps, contact, everything.

So, some are saying that the theift from my math class will probably give it back to me. What do you think guys think? Do you think so? And what would you do if you found a 32gb Ipod?

Timid Darling

How do you expect anyone to return it if it's password locked? Unless the person who took it knows it belongs to you.
Either way I hope you wrote somewhere "If lost, return to _____."
First of all... no one gives back an ipod. And that silly little security thing is just that- silly. Anyone knowing basic electronic skills can break that... there's even a hacker program especially for it. And apple products are a snap... why do you think there are so many bootleg ipods? They're easy to break in to. And even if he or she can't, it's simple enough to sucker some fool into buying it, open or not.

Personally, I always write down the serial numbers of my devices. It may seem silly, but look at it this way- an ipod is expensive. It was lost on school property. If you have the serial number, some schools will check everyone going out of the school, and if they find the number, well, there's your ipod. But there's really nothng that a school can do otherwise. Without that id number, they'd have to let you manually try and enter a password, which of course could emss up another students property, and most teachers don't want the liability.

Beloved Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
Octomaid
How do you expect anyone to return it if it's password locked? Unless the person who took it knows it belongs to you.
Either way I hope you wrote somewhere "If lost, return to _____."

The person knows. The teacher made an anouncement that if they find the Ipod, it belongs to me.

Diligent Student

Mizz Frappuccino

Just go to iCloud.com and you'll find your missing ipod touch. Then they'll return to you, even if you have iCloud account.

HimeKeesho's Wife

Mizz Frappuccino
It was in math class. It was in my hoodie. I got up, gave the teacher a sheet of paper and now its gone! It's 32gb! Which is a lot of space. But, they can't access into my Ipod...I mean I hope not. Its not a very easy password. I went on iCloud for my account and I couldn't log in.

I know from my iPod that if you do 10 times on a password, it will assume someone is breaking in, so it will delete (or wipe out) EVERYTHING! My apps, contact, everything.

So, some are saying that the theift from my math class will probably give it back to me. What do you think guys think? Do you think so? And what would you do if you found a 32gb Ipod?

The thief giving it back? No I don't think so, just hope they dont get into your stuff.
Are there a lot of people in your class? Maybe you'll be able to narrow down who took it from you if you interact with everyone and see how they respond to you (eye contact, nervousness, etc.)

Super Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Super Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
"It was me"
-Black guy jk

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Yeah, my iPod nano 3/5th gen got stolen in my Freshman year of high school.

I know the b***h that did it, too, and I never confronted her.
I wish I'd had more guts when I was younger, 'cause I'd kick her a** now. User Image
Boohoo. Get a new one. Or get a job and save up.

Timid Darling

SetsujokuRokudai
If you have the serial number, some schools will check everyone going out of the school, and if they find the number, well, there's your ipod.

I doubt that would ever happen.
Could you imagine how many kids would just lie and say they don't have an ipod, or how many parents would flip out because the school searched their kid?
Someone stole my i phone at school last year, the dude didnt give it back. He just bragged about it, and a girl I knew heard him, we went to the principle and he got it from him

Questionable Borg

Mizz Frappuccino

I would tell your teacher about it.

Kawaii Trash

15,125 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Not to sound like an old geezer or anything, but you shouldn't have brought it to school in the first place.

School=Place for learning

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces