i agreee

Hilarious Genius

1,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Stilbini
...why not?

because people are failing final exams but instead of studying for i and a half hours they are out wasting their time.

10,250 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Object of Affection 150
I have something to say about this.
The way P.E. is done should be improved.
P.E. is not inherently bad, but you can overexert yourself to the point where bad things happen.
Personally, I've gone through one minor heat stroke from trying to meet the minimum requirements in that "class".
But people NEED it.
My state and my city need P.E.
If nothing else, because of the fact that 53% of the children in my vicinity are OBESE, and they sure as hell aren't exercising outside of school.
We need to make stuff like this mandatory, but also add a nutrition unit to it. We can't change their priorities, but we sure as hell can make them see that if you don't eat right then you will falter running even one fourth of a mile.
I used to be that kid... now I'm running my second marathon.
As for the time component of it, I found that P.E. helped me prioritize my time and my GPA shot up to perfection.
But that's just me. I can easily see how it could backfire on someone else. If people are failing and blame P.E. for it, then.... they're not using their time outside of that class wisely.

Lonely Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
I don't think it should be mandatory because I just d**k around in that class like every body elese

Lonely Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
WHYUSONERDY123
I don't think it should be mandatory because I just d**k around in that class like every body elese
well before I moved to home school
I think schools should offer other athletic classes along with p.e, like yoga and dance. I think it should be mandatory for students to take an athletic class....because to be honest, a lot of us need it these days. It would be nice to have options though heart

Illuminated Spirit

I don't think so because some students, including myself, aren't very comfortable in gym. But since it's mandatory I agree that there should be various options for athletic classes, yoga would be quite nice, dance, sports, ect.

Shy Member

9,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
I don't think it should be.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
It should be mandatory, up to a certain point. Where I'm from, you need one credit of P.E. Half that credit comes from the 9th grade PE class (taken either semester), and another class where you choose either exerobics, wellness walking, weight training, weight toning, or PE for 10-12th grade.

Conservative Lover

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
If it's done well, I think it's actually beneficial. My old school had it mandatory in the later parts of high school and held these 'games' with two competing teams involving everyone.
Everyone felt that it was a way to release the exam tensions and foster some great memories with their peers.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
if PE is not ridiculous it is okay... but in our class you have to run 10 times around the entire track in 5 minutes...... i failed that one.... stressed gonk scream crying
IDK I kinda hate P.E. though talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces