Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Noob

Lol so my school has decided to block Facebook, mobile Facebook , as well as the Facebook app from their wifi browser... It sucks but hey, they haven't blocked my Gaia<3.

Sparkly Lunatic

Hygenic Fatcat

5,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nicolle_lovesyouxoxo
Lol so my school has decided to block Facebook, mobile Facebook , as well as the Facebook app from their wifi browser... It sucks but hey, they haven't blocked my Gaia<3.

have you tried 'www.www.facebook.com'? it works on school wifi

Liberal Raider

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hm... I think when my school did that a few years ago, we got around it with either www3.facebook.com, or www.facebook3.com. I can't remember where the number went, or if it was 3, 5, 6, or 8.
wifi seems so redundant. blaugh Hope you have time for facebook at another place.
last year my school put Facebook down to the lowest priority. But last time it crashed because lots of kids were trying to go just on this one site. It was down for like 15 minutes, then again our school is huge. Game related pages and some sites that we enter if our school thing pops up we aren't allowed. But when we get home we get to type in any site and do whatever.
my schools is good but we dont get to use it if the teacher says you can.....or if their cool they dont really care

Sexy Turtle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GOOD, Facebooks are brainwashing you, and it cause so many bullying, dramas, troubles! Stay out of it.

*Claps* Good job school for stepping a level to block Facebooks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clean Noob

Thanks for the ways to get around it (:

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
Nicolle_lovesyouxoxo

ha…thats ironic, cuz in my writing class, we JUST read an article bout this one college temp. blocking facebook and twitter all 2gether as an experiment, and diff. students reaction to the temp. blockage… eek then we had to write our own response to it and all dat jazz lol whee

Clean Noob

Dark Midnight Whisperer
Nicolle_lovesyouxoxo

ha…thats ironic, cuz in my writing class, we JUST read an article bout this one college temp. blocking facebook and twitter all 2gether as an experiment, and diff. students reaction to the temp. blockage… eek then we had to write our own response to it and all dat jazz lol whee
lol that's funny!
Lol good thing I have internet on my phone emotion_awesome
But I also don't go to school so...
You can't go on 4chan....... emotion_bigvein

chiiisu's Waifu

Bunny

I have wifi at my skool...
But u have to insert the password to get wifi...|||D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff