Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What are your feelings towards school?

it's fun/good old school days 0.41810344827586 41.8% [ 97 ]
just one of my duties 0.24568965517241 24.6% [ 57 ]
i'll be glad when it's over/ i am glad that it's over 0.33620689655172 33.6% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 232 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
So I just wonder, what is/was your school life like?

What kind of cliques do/did exist at your school?

Do you have any funny, scary or sad stories you want to share?

yum_puddi

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

When I was in high school I mainly hung out with either the artsy kids, or the stereotypical group of gays. :3

When I hit college most cliques dissipated and I formed my own group of friends who had a similar major to me.

O.G. Elder

13,800 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[ Gradeschool, boring. High school, slightly less boring. College, way less boring. It was all a big adventure. I liked learning, but I hated the time limit and being graded. My grades weren't bad, I just didn't like the idea. Just make sure I know the stuff and we're good to go. ]

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
iymcool

When I was in high school I mainly hung out with either the artsy kids, or the stereotypical group of gays. :3

When I hit college most cliques dissipated and I formed my own group of friends who had a similar major to me.

Do I have to imagine these cliques like shown in Hollywood movies?
In my school the cliques were not themed, so I am curious. sweatdrop

Ryu teh Ryu

[Gradeschool, boring. High school, slightly less boring. College, way less boring. It was all a big adventure. I liked learning, but I hated the time limit and being graded. My grades weren't bad, I just didn't like the idea. Just make sure I know the stuff and we're good to go.]

Boring because no intersting activities such as clubs or boring because too easy?

O.G. Elder

13,800 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
lil calamitas
Ryu teh Ryu
[Gradeschool, boring. High school, slightly less boring. College, way less boring. It was all a big adventure. I liked learning, but I hated the time limit and being graded. My grades weren't bad, I just didn't like the idea. Just make sure I know the stuff and we're good to go.]

Boring because no intersting activities such as clubs or boring because too easy?

[ A little of both, really. ]

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
lil calamitas
iymcool

Do I have to imagine these cliques like shown in Hollywood movies?
In my school the cliques were not themed, so I am curious. sweatdrop

Ryu teh Ryu

Boring because no interesting activities such as clubs or boring because too easy?

Oddly enough, you'd be surprised how similar movie high schools and public high school in real life are.

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
iymcool

Oddly enough, you'd be surprised how similar movie high schools and public high school in real life are.

If you say public high school is similar to the movie image than private high school is different?
To me it sounds scary to have themed cliques, because then there must be some really hard to overcome boundaries between the students. sweatdrop I am glad that public high schools in Germany usually have more divers/mixed cliques.

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
High school for me was nothing special. In fact, it kinda sucked. College life now, is a different story. Sure I don't really get to see my friends around all that often, but I learned a lot more on the things that I value and can actually apply outside of school then in my last twelve painstaking monotonous years. That and I'm free to make my own schedule. C:

Helpful Cleric

9,165 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
I'm quite glad that my elementary years are over. It was the worst six years of my life sad

I'm actually a bit sad that I'm graduating (hopefully) high school this year, as much as I hate to say it, I've grown quite attached to my Alma-mater and the friends that I made.

College is still an adventure I've yet to embark on heart

Invisible Sweetheart

lil calamitas

What kind of cliques do/did exist at your school?it suck

yum_puddi
it suck the end

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
AriaXD
High school for me was nothing special. In fact, it kinda sucked. College life now, is a different story. Sure I don't really get to see my friends around all that often, but I learned a lot more on the things that I value and can actually apply outside of school then in my last twelve painstaking monotonous years. That and I'm free to make my own schedule. C:

I am with you on that, college life is really more interesting than school life ever was.
Graduating from high school wasn't special either?

XoLost_AngelOx
I'm quite glad that my elementary years are over. It was the worst six years of my life sad

I'm actually a bit sad that I'm graduating (hopefully) high school this year, as much as I hate to say it, I've grown quite attached to my Alma-mater and the friends that I made.

Really? How come? (if you do not want to answer this question, just pretend I haven't asked wink )

Oh, a senior! Good luck to you! Just because you are graduating, doesn't mean that you loose contact with your school friends. I am still in touch with mine, even though I graduated already quite a long time ago.

College definitely will be a great experience. 3nodding

Dangerous Lunatic

Personally school has pretty much been dull... Everyone, well near everyone, in my school (and especially in my grade) are clones. User Image I mean that literally. First day of school this year 90% of the girls came in with dresses, all of them ending at the same part of the thigh, all covering up just enough to be allowed in school. And the dresses didn't even look that nice...

I've been with the same kids since elementary school unless someone moves in or out of the district. My whole school is cliques of varying popularity levels and well I'm not in any of them... And It's amazing how many cousins there are in the same grade.

I remember this class trip I went to. We had to sign up which group we wanted to be in. I knew a few people in this one group so I decided to go with that group. A day later some of the friends of the people I knew came up to me and told me to get out of the group, not politely I might add. I told them no, they then continued to try to talk me into switching groups with no success and eventually left me alone. When it came to the trip during the whole trip they talked about me behind my back and gave me dirty looks. The people I knew where the only ones who actually glad I was in the group. I didn't let the others bother me but just the gall of these people is what amazes me. I just can't wait until they get into the real world and find out how hard it is.

Helpful Cleric

9,165 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
lil calamitas
AriaXD

I am with you on that, college life is really more interesting than school life ever was.
Graduating from high school wasn't special either?

XoLost_AngelOx

Really? How come? (if you do not want to answer this question, just pretend I haven't asked wink )

Oh, a senior! Good luck to you! Just because you are graduating, doesn't mean that you loose contact with your school friends. I am still in touch with mine, even though I graduated already quite a long time ago.

College definitely will be a great experience. 3nodding

You see, during my elementary years I had to put up with this stuck up girl and her little posse. She was also a back-stabber, who called my friends and myself all sorts of things. The worst thing about it was that she was the brightest student in our batch, and the teachers clearly favored her. It was just so stressing! Fortunately, I don't have to deal with her ever again. heart

Original Gaian

11,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
lil calamitas

What kind of cliques do/did exist at your school?

yum_puddi

Public school sucked. College was fun, though. So, if you're in middle/high school, just hang in there. It DOES get better later.

Hyraxia's Wife

Sparkly Carnivore

9,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I just fell down the stairs in my first week of school.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff