Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What are your feelings towards school?

it's fun/good old school days 0.41810344827586 41.8% [ 97 ]
just one of my duties 0.24568965517241 24.6% [ 57 ]
i'll be glad when it's over/ i am glad that it's over 0.33620689655172 33.6% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 232 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Liberal Shopper

5,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Champion 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lil calamitas
Really? Adults are more like devils. They talk behind someones back, while elementary school children are more direct, at least that is what I think.

I suppose.

Quote:
Nice evil-spirit theory. Are you sure that evil-spirit is leaving and not just hiding? ;D

In some it hides, though.

Quote:
Most likely private school children do also know some jokes about public school. No harm done. x)

Yeah, my mom went to private school her entire life and thought all of us public school kids were crazy thugs. My school is known as the "drug school" and hers was the "St. Joe Hoes".

Quote:
What kind of person is that principal to be hated by everyone to that extent?

She's been known to b***h out people for no reason. I haven't had that happen to me, but whenever she's talked to me, it's been awkward since she's one of those people who you can't read. You can't tell if she genuinely likes you or hates your guts and is putting up a front. Also she's been starting some uniform controversy and began a whole bunch of new programs nobody likes.

Quote:
When do the cliques socialize with the other ones? Are they greeting each other?

It's hard to define where the walls are, but usually a person has friends in different cliques and their other friends begin to interact with them.

Quote:
At our class it was successful. That was probably because we also had to hand in group projects. Later in middle school we also traded sometimes, but no one was excluded. Probably because we were only 10 people in our class and knew each other already from elementary school. I had the almost the same classmates from elementary to high school graduation. sweatdrop

10? Damn, my junior class is a class of 500! And where was your school? (You can just say the state or nearest city or whatever) Mine's in St. Louis, and all of my friends from the Southern states say that in St. Louis people are much more elitist and judgmental than down there. (Perhaps that's because I live in the rich-spoiled-brat area and that's where the school is)
lil calamitas
So they do limit themselves in homogenous groups?
How about clubs and school activities then? Are at least those not bound to a similiar race? :s

● Pretty much User Image
          I don't think that those types of people generally join clubs, and stuff. It's mainly the people who are friends with others for hobbies, really sweatdrop

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
TheSameYellowToy

She's been known to b***h out people for no reason. I haven't had that happen to me, but whenever she's talked to me, it's been awkward since she's one of those people who you can't read. You can't tell if she genuinely likes you or hates your guts and is putting up a front. Also she's been starting some uniform controversy and began a whole bunch of new programs nobody likes.

How old is your principal? Seems like she has still the will to change something...

Quote:

It's hard to define where the walls are, but usually a person has friends in different cliques and their other friends begin to interact with them.

So: a friend of my friend is also my friend?

Quote:
10? Damn, my junior class is a class of 500! And where was your school? (You can just say the state or nearest city or whatever) Mine's in St. Louis, and all of my friends from the Southern states say that in St. Louis people are much more elitist and judgmental than down there. (Perhaps that's because I live in the rich-spoiled-brat area and that's where the school is)

I intended to write 100 *mistyped*. Still it is way less than you 500.
Well, actually I am not from the states, but from Berlin, Germany. And the school I've been to was a European school, that's why many people applied.
My nephew and my niece, who live in Alabama, are homeschooled, so I can't ask them for details about the public schooling system.
Why did your mum sent you to a pubilc school, when she attended a private one?

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
Replaye
lil calamitas
So they do limit themselves in homogenous groups?
How about clubs and school activities then? Are at least those not bound to a similiar race? :s

● Pretty much User Image
          I don't think that those types of people generally join clubs, and stuff. It's mainly the people who are friends with others for hobbies, really sweatdrop

Clubs are not mandatory? o_O

Naughty Darling

15,065 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Object of Affection 150
lil calamitas
So I just wonder, what is/was your school life like?

What kind of cliques do/did exist at your school?

Do you have any funny, scary or sad stories you want to share?

yum_puddi

school...it was super mrgreen wanna go back crying crying crying

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
kleo666

school...it was super mrgreen wanna go back crying crying crying

When did you graduate? yum_puddi

5,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
I don't want to share stories cuz theres nothing interesting in school for me ^^
lil calamitas

● At my school, nope. But I joined 2 clubs so far, this year! 4laugh

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
lulubuu
I don't want to share stories cuz theres nothing interesting in school for me ^^

Not a single thing?
Too bad. Hope school's not that boring after all. sweatdrop

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
Replaye
lil calamitas

● At my school, nope. But I joined 2 clubs so far, this year! 4laugh

Oh, sounds good. 3nodding

Which clubs did you chosse?

Vicious Seeker

12,415 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
one time my english teacher had his pants all open i the back part, so he trie to close the thing with staples, i didnt work but when he trie to put it it was so fun because he was doing that with the pants on
My school life revolves around, consists of, and is mostly limited to marching band.

Nothing else really matters.

Vicious Seeker

12,415 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
TheSameYellowToy
lil calamitas
Really? Adults are more like devils. They talk behind someones back, while elementary school children are more direct, at least that is what I think.

you have a point there that its true, the kids because the innocense think that being direct is the best and thas why they alwasys say things that you dont suppose to say, but the adults because they are more "grow up" they thend to talk in the backs and never reveals their true felings, be adult is a sad life sometimes

8,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

8,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Kids are eeevil.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items