Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What are your feelings towards school?

it's fun/good old school days 0.41810344827586 41.8% [ 97 ]
just one of my duties 0.24568965517241 24.6% [ 57 ]
i'll be glad when it's over/ i am glad that it's over 0.33620689655172 33.6% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 232 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 >

Questionable Borg

lil calamitas
Mayor Gravity
Subs aren't even better qualified babysitters, they're just babysitters.

Too sad, the can't teach you anything subject related, but don't your parents complain about it? .-.
Not generally.

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
leif0000

I'm not too sure...but around 20%, i guess, of the members are interested and the others..well...chat about..errr...stuff..
I was not the one who took charge in taking the attendance so I am not 100% sure on our quantity..
but I'm estimating 20% based from who i see participating...

Then there must be a lot of silent members...
So you don't know all the names of your club members, though you are in the same club? @.@

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
Colonel Gabrielle

There are only extremist cliques, and I never really like to take one side only.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the other question though. Do you mean perhaps that have I ever experienced a similar (that counts as a pretty different and strange one) school life?

3nodding

Sorry, you got the question right, though I asked it totally wrongly.xD'

Greedy Informer

lil calamitas

Then there must be a lot of silent members...
So you don't know all the names of your club members, though you are in the same club? @.@

Ahaha~..well I did know who the third years were, but I only recognize the faces of the freshmen..

BTW, all second years are the ones who were kicked out...so we only had 4th yr,3rd yr, and 1st yr...

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
lil calamitas
Colonel Gabrielle

There are only extremist cliques, and I never really like to take one side only.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the other question though. Do you mean perhaps that have I ever experienced a similar (that counts as a pretty different and strange one) school life?

3nodding

's OK ;D
Umm I'm not sure. I haven't been to many other schools. In primary school there weren't any cliques, the whole class fit together very well. I don't know about other high schools though, I guess there are some cliques around, but it isn't as hardcore as in the USA (or at least in their movies).

Questionable Borg

Colonel Gabrielle
lil calamitas
Colonel Gabrielle

3nodding

's OK ;D
Umm I'm not sure. I haven't been to many other schools. In primary school there weren't any cliques, the whole class fit together very well. I don't know about other high schools though, I guess there are some cliques around, but it isn't as hardcore as in the USA (or at least in their movies).
Never judge anything by the Hollywood rendition.

Shy Member

lil calamitas
GED is usually privately financed?

I don't think so. Just that one program was. I'm guessing they are financed by the government. This is all just a guess on my part. :p But now I feel like doing a little bit of research about GED programs to see what the deal is. Haha.

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
leif0000

Ahaha~..well I did know who the third years were, but I only recognize the faces of the freshmen..

BTW, all second years are the ones who were kicked out...so we only had 4th yr,3rd yr, and 1st yr...

All the second years were excluded? A coincidence? Or were the 2nd years punished for something? It can't be that there is a whole year not interested in math.
Did you have a science club?

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
Colonel Gabrielle

's OK ;D

Hollywood generated pictures are not true for every school in the US, but some are still similar (as far as I asked around).
May I ask where you are from?

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
elusive chaos

I don't think so. Just that one program was. I'm guessing they are financed by the government. This is all just a guess on my part. :p But now I feel like doing a little bit of research about GED programs to see what the deal is. Haha.

Haha... now I've done it. Can you forgive me for asking so many questions? : xp

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
lil calamitas
Colonel Gabrielle

's OK ;D

Hollywood generated pictures are not true for every school in the US, but some are still similar (as far as I asked around).
May I ask where you are from?

I'm from Hungary (Europe)
i hate school no matter what -_-

Lonely Noob

At my school, there are few social classes, mainly goths, band/drama kids, and stoners. Relationships occur a lot, but end very fast.. I am a drama kid, and have wonderful friends so I'm content.

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
I'm in middle school and my friends are having a major fight and i wish i can do something about it but one of my friends are mad at me so I can't talk to her and i don't want to be on a side or be in the middle! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff