Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What are your feelings towards school?

it's fun/good old school days 0.41810344827586 41.8% [ 97 ]
just one of my duties 0.24568965517241 24.6% [ 57 ]
i'll be glad when it's over/ i am glad that it's over 0.33620689655172 33.6% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 232 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 27 28 29 >
softayd3mon

He's a grade under us.

That's surprising... Then he shouldn't bother you at all.
Hope everything's going fine. 3nodding

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
On the second week of school, we had this school dance thing to welcome all the school's students back (Mostly to welcome to new grade 7's ._.) and then the second song they played was Gangnam Style, and there was like a huge flash mob. xD

Moonlight Shapeshifter

11,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Signature Look 250
lil calamitas

Sounds really horrible. Your teachers seem to be the worst of the worst. gonk scream gonk
Is there no home schooling program for the GED? There should have been/should be such classes. What are you doing nowadays? ._.
I hope my questions don't bother you, so I don't know if blogging would be as good as theme related publishing. wink

Well, there WERE classes I could take. But it didn't sound like it was an option for me. Dad's fault, I think. He told me to just take the test.

There are several reasons I don't just go take them NOW.. at this point I'm too far gone emotionally to deal with it. (We made them stretch the rules while I took the practice test.. I refused to take it unless I could have my older sister sit with me...I still cried.) And we're broke. Taking the test itself is $80 bucks.

I'm a horrible person. I've recently made a friend who used to be a teacher and has offered to help me study for the GED. But I haven't the cajones to get that started. .__.;

So I spend my days being a bum at home and mooching off my mother. Our shitty town doesn't have any jobs that'll accept me except for Customer Service ones. Which are out of the question because I'm half deaf. (I don't do phones well.)

I have no idea what to do. x.x;

Questionable Borg

lil calamitas
Mayor Gravity
My chem teacher broke an evaporating dish today, if that counts as a story.

That's a story as long as your chem. teacher is not breaking something every day. 3nodding Is s/he?
Nope, the tongs were bad.

Fashionable Raider

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
~Dana's Story~

Well I'd like to share my story too! emotion_awesome
I mean it's pretty much a whole ton to swallow, emotion_drool
No worries, hopefully no one would faint from reading to much! emotion_facepalm
cat_rolleyes See back at my elementary school, I used to hate it so much, because for one for my Grade 7 teacher, She written a list saying and questioning things I do, that aren't a bad thing. Like I used to say my nickname was Daniela. So I'd put, Daniela/Dana to get no confusions or anything. Mostly because I loved that name, And I know Dana's short for it, But nooo it's not my name. emotion_donotwant but, she written things like, Why do I do this, and why do I do that, and those are things that don't go against the school rules. scream And my french teacher used to always go to my main teacher and tell her about tons and tons of things about me, Saying I doodle in French. sweatdrop Now I hear doodling is actually good for the Brain, and I've been yelled at by the French teacher, because I've doodled in her class!! stare Anyways, I've totally also been having a hard time with the Students at my elementary, with the most common thing that's still unfortunately going on: Bullying. emotion_0A0 Yes, I've gotten objects thrown at me, been called a bunch names, And called Uglii, Yes ugli. emotion_8c By two boys that are called by everyone else: Stupid and annoying! emotion_eyebrow Well that's two guys that apparently think that, I don't know about now but-- That's two out of around 40 people that think the other way around. neutral I've been pushed around too, yelled at by a student and soo! Cyber bullied on FB, talk2hand Reason why I didn't like it so much, But now I don't care. 3nodding Being said that I've been yelled at, plus embarrassed because the person that was yelling made the whole class just stop and stare me, The person that's being yelled AT. redface And somehow lowered my self esteem to -0.
Also I've been very imaginative. So when my world, inside my head at least! Lots of enemies I had to defeat. But I've become weaker in that defense, and I've been badly beaten, and been feeling like I've been defeated in many deadly shapes and forms. And it was getting to a serious serious, point where I-- *Dana, Haha* would cry everyday about it, And then my friends gotten annoyed of me crying, Because I had no words how to explain it in a way they could, and how I was feeling about Bullying and what was going on with my imagination and how bullying just altered it in a serious deathly way. They would just think I'm crazy. burning_eyes So after wards I've been homeschooled, because the Principal found out about my issue, surprised and called a bunch of Childrens Aid, and Social workers to help me, But I wanted to stay home from it all. Summer came and *Still this is during Grade 7* and I've been looking with my parents for a new school, ninja Either all the schools, were full, or just too far to take a walk. So we just decided to talk to the social worker one last time, and to just go back to my same elementary school and take the last year. Everyone missed me because I was homeschooled for the month of June. I mean I was getting hugs and everything. But still, even after that day, I still been given a little pain, but It gotten through OK. Now I'm in the best Highschool in Toronto! *No lies, Guys* And you know, Everyone is either happy for me, or jelly. mrgreen Soo that's my story. I've gotten stronger and I'm glad to be at where I am. I'm just a little lost, in school. But hopefully I'll get it. Lmaoo.
*Yes I know it's like the 4th week now* 4laugh

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
lil calamitas

Social butterflies is a nice term. 3nodding

Your middle school friends broke up out of the blue?

You ex seemed to be possessive and really jealous. Were you in the same class/school?
German classmates?

Understandable. What did you start doing after graduation?
(Of course you can ignore any question, if you don't want to answer them.)
ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'm Shy, and so quiet.

No, we just were at a bigger school and started hanging out with other people, then slowly stopped talking to each other because we were no longer in the same group.

He and I were in the same school in middle school, and in high school we were in german together. We used to sit only with each other in german class while all the other kids sat in the other corner, but one time my BF was gone and I sat with them. After that I convinced him to start sitting over there. After a while he got pissy at them and tried getting me to sit with him up front, because he decided we couldn't get our work done talking to them. I got all of my work done with them just fine. He however would start joking and laughing. He really just didn't like that I was becoming closer friends with them. He was an a*****e and lied constantly about himself and lied about reasons why he didn't want me doing certain things and never bothered talking it through with the truth.

I haven't done anything since I graduated over a year ago, I wanted to just start with a clean year with no stress. It didn't work out, but me and my new bf are looking for jobs to move into an apartment together. I tried getting financial aid for college, but they think my parents will pay for my college and my parents can barely afford life right now as it is. I want to be a veterinarian and have gone to a alternative highschool class for it and recently did an internship at a wildlife rehabilitation center, but I don't qualify for a lot of easy scholarships and I can't get the fin. aid. So, just looking for a job that will hire someone with almost zero work experience. I'm the type of person who is shy and backs out of doing things like community service and volunteering. I was supposed to stay at the internship for twice as long as I did. I really hope I can get a job where I will stay busy enough to not think until I'm done.

but I still got some attitude.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please click ^^
I'll click yours!

Distinct Seeker

lil calamitas
softayd3mon

He's a grade under us.

That's surprising... Then he shouldn't bother you at all.
Hope everything's going fine. 3nodding

What makes that surprising? He still does bother us. Thinks he's protecting his female friend from us.

Chatty Conversationalist

6,600 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lil calamitas
lobo feroz

in a sense yeah. if the group is big enough the staff can't get through the crowd.

How large can such a fighting group be? And what is your part exactly? sweatdrop

it's a crowd of on lookers. depending on the time and place. during a passing period there would be a small group but lunch would bring a huge number of people.

Greedy Informer

My school life is somewhat boring...

I'm the type of guy who'd usually watch in the sidelines...

And, I'm a frequent visitor of the library...

Meh..that's it...i think..
is anyone thinking about bf or gf comon comment if u have a gf or bf now heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
i have a problem with my social studies teacher she thinks everything i do is bad like i finish the test 'oh r u sure that doesnt look alright come on and do some more work. and other students finish and shes like good job and they got just one sentence and i got like an ESSAY! is so stupid yo and then she says im good and then that im a bad student like comeom. evil evil evil evil evil evil evil xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp
does anyone hate a teacher this year
does anyone hate a teacher this year

Lonely Member

11,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
lil calamitas
SoGummylicious

my uncle let me borrow his lens wich zoomed further so yeah it's pretty easy

That's nice. Does your camera have a macro funtion or how did you manage to take such defined flower picture?
Which image editing software do you like?

I don't edit my photos I like to keep them as natural as possible if I edit one then I say I did but it's really rare I'll only edit when a picture is grainy or not the right mood as in color I don't have a favorite software. Yes my cam has a macro function but I want a macro lens because I like details.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff