Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What are your feelings towards school?

it's fun/good old school days 0.41810344827586 41.8% [ 97 ]
just one of my duties 0.24568965517241 24.6% [ 57 ]
i'll be glad when it's over/ i am glad that it's over 0.33620689655172 33.6% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 232 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 >

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
lil calamitas
lobo feroz

when we have a bunch of fights they think it's because we dont' get together so the have us tell secrets in groups..... it's kinda dumb.

Share secrets to avoid fighting? Does this really work? I mean, are there so many secrets to do this unity thing?
Did I get it right then, that you fought, because you wanted to join the unity program?

No there is a program that our school district does when it feels that there is some tension between class years. It does work, but not in a way that the school wants it, we fight more so that we can get another week off.

Distinct Seeker

lil calamitas
softayd3mon

Yeah, and her best friend has already threatened me not to tell her about it. My bf left her cuz she was way too clingy and didn't let him talk to anyone or be with anyone etc. As you/I said, she is very insecure about herself.

Threatening you? ... Hopefully she'll gain more self confidence and doesn't cling so much anymore. But besides her clinginess, school life is alright?

Threatening like, "I'm in karate I can kick your a@@ and crap if you tell blah blah blah *insert b***h speech here*" And yes, school is great besides them.

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
SoGummylicious

I see. What are 'normally'0 the themes of your photography?

nature and animal portraits I did 1 night portrait and a few landscape but I'm not too good at those people portrait's I hate makes me really uncomfortable so I don't do those and try to avoid as much as possible

Sounds good. Are you on deviant art? I would like to see some of the prictures you took.

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
lobo feroz

No there is a program that our school district does when it feels that there is some tension between class years. It does work, but not in a way that the school wants it, we fight more so that we can get another week off.

Got it. Then you actually don't have to go to lessons during the unity program. xD
That sounds nice, but also kind of scary... You don't really hurt each other, or do you?

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
softayd3mon

Threatening you? ... Hopefully she'll gain more self confidence and doesn't cling so much anymore. But besides her clinginess, school life is alright?

Threatening like, "I'm in karate I can kick your a@@ and crap if you tell blah blah blah *insert b***h speech here*" And yes, school is great besides them.

People who do karate are not supposed to threaten anyone... it's part of the code of honor. ._.
What kind of guy is that best friend of hers...>.>
Good then. 3nodding

Shy Member

lil calamitas
I thought that during class reunions everybody would wear a name tag anyway. sweatdrop
But I can see your point. My elementary school did have a class reunion not too long ago... so I think it depends on the people, if there's a class reunion.
GED? I am not sure what this means, could you explain the abbreviation for me? redface

GED=General Education Development or General Equivalency Diploma. Close enough to a high school diploma. I don't think I knew about name tags at a school reunion.

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
lil calamitas
SoGummylicious

nature and animal portraits I did 1 night portrait and a few landscape but I'm not too good at those people portrait's I hate makes me really uncomfortable so I don't do those and try to avoid as much as possible

Sounds good. Are you on deviant art? I would like to see some of the prictures you took.

yes I do but I havent even uploaded any new pics but some old ones I though the up loading was slow but yeah (I forgot my username though sadly)

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
SoGummylicious
lil calamitas
SoGummylicious

yes I do but I havent even uploaded any new pics but some old ones I thought the up-loading was slow but yeah (I forgot my username though sadly)

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
lil calamitas
lobo feroz

Got it. Then you actually don't have to go to lessons during the unity program. xD
That sounds nice, but also kind of scary... You don't really hurt each other, or do you?

they fights will go on until someone is knocked out or the teachers break it up.

Distinct Seeker

lil calamitas
softayd3mon

People who do karate are not supposed to threaten anyone... it's part of the code of honor. ._.
What kind of guy is that best friend of hers...>.>
Good then. 3nodding
Yeah I know huh? He's a very confused kid. Thinks everyone is either his friend, or terrified of him. 'Course, neither is true.

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
elusive chaos

GED=General Education Development or General Equivalency Diploma. Close enough to a high school diploma. I don't think I knew about name tags at a school reunion.

Thanks. So the GED can be used to get into university. Do you have to attend evening classes or day classes? Does it cost extra to do the GED or is it paid by the government?
I HATE SCHOOL scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
SoGummylicious

yes I do but I havent even uploaded any new pics but some old ones I thought the up-loading was slow but yeah (I forgot my username though sadly)

What a pity! emotion_bandaid Are your photos uploaded anywhere else?

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
lobo feroz

they fights will go on until someone is knocked out or the teachers break it up.

So the fights really are serious, no fun?
Are there groups fighting against each other or individuals?

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
softayd3mon

Yeah I know huh? He's a very confused kid. Thinks everyone is either his friend, or terrified of him. 'Course, neither is true.

But he's part of your group, isn't he?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces