Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What are your feelings towards school?

it's fun/good old school days 0.41810344827586 41.8% [ 97 ]
just one of my duties 0.24568965517241 24.6% [ 57 ]
i'll be glad when it's over/ i am glad that it's over 0.33620689655172 33.6% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 232 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
holysmokesomnomnom

I'm gonna be majoring in Nursing! biggrin )))))

Sounds interesting. Why did you choose Nursing? ^^

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
lil calamitas
Bunaiko

There just days with different classes o3o so for example if you have math on A days, you don't have it on B days lol.
Yup!
Lol yea ._.

Are all classes divided into the groups "A" and "B"?
I mean... Japanese is not an everyday offer in schools. wink

Yup! and nope it's every other day o3o unless you decide to take it everyday or something lol

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
SoGummylicious
God dammit gaia changing our text to pirate shiznit!

What did gaia do? @.@

Quote:
public homeschool is every monday homeschool is tuesday through friday so is public school so I go to 2 schools every week and then another every Monday and because it takes time for me to make friends or I am scared of my peers or I just don't like how people do drugs so it's hard to make friends so I choose to avoid a lot of people and no home school is at home but then where I live theres a school for just homeschoolers

What are you doing in this public homeschool? Who is teaching you there? So the other homeschoolers live close enough to your neighborhood, so that you can be friends with them? sweatdrop

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
i go to a technical school where we are treated like adults and not your average teenager. while everyone was getting for homecoming at regular high schools, i'm at home studying for a test, but at least i get college credit for some classes.

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
lil calamitas
SoGummylicious
God dammit gaia changing our text to pirate shiznit!

What did gaia do? @.@

Quote:
public homeschool is every monday homeschool is tuesday through friday so is public school so I go to 2 schools every week and then another every Monday and because it takes time for me to make friends or I am scared of my peers or I just don't like how people do drugs so it's hard to make friends so I choose to avoid a lot of people and no home school is at home but then where I live theres a school for just homeschoolers

What are you doing in this public homeschool? Who is teaching you there? So the other homeschoolers live close enough to your neighborhood, so that you can be friends with them? sweatdrop
do you see the ye and the yer and the aye? any ways in public school I'm just taking 4d art and a female teacher is teaching 4d art and no they don't live close we are scattered like the rest of the people in the world and I know I'm a homeschooler but I do not like some homeschoolers because they tend to be snobby so I don't make friends with them depending on if they are nice and not snobby
lil calamitas
holysmokesomnomnom

I'm gonna be majoring in Nursing! biggrin )))))

Sounds interesting. Why did you choose Nursing? ^^

I chose nursing because I really like science, I get excited about it, and I like helping people, and I really want to specialize in Geriatric Nursing, because I like old people.

Feral Lover

lil calamitas
HalfBlood Prophet

Oh, well I moved to a rather larger place than before. ^^; The last place I lived was like... 5k people? This place has over 450k living here. cx
And it depends. The classes are a little larger. My english class has 40, and sometimes there isnt enough seats unless someone is absent x.x

Not enough seats in class? How do you write tests then? Don't you have seating arrangements?

Well, she had extra desks brought in, so...and yeah, there was. In all my classes. But, people decided to move, and it was hard to keep track of at times, so yeah.
And we usually have a multiple choice test, soo...

Distinct Seeker

lil calamitas
softayd3mon

Yes and yes, two summers ago.. And she STILL hangs around.

Does she have no other person to cling to? How long have you been friends?

She has plenty of people to cling to, including her closest guy friend she does crap with. And, we were friends since like 6th grade.. We stopped being friends in 9th grade, but we still sorta talked and hung out til she could find more friends.

Noob

lil calamitas
osoniyeol
Oh, school life. It goes like this most of the time:
Wake up, get ready, walk 57893456384956374862 hours to school with who-knows-how many textbooks in hand, block one, brunch, block two, block three, lunch, block four, walk to my old middle school with even more textbooks in hand, coach volleyball for however long I feel like doing so, walk home, procrastinate, do my homework two hours before I sleep while stressing about my biology and geometry grades. Sometimes I even cry because high school life is so much harder than middle school life. lol

As for cliques, we have:
Tan Asian hookers who think they're hot s**t and hang out with only other Asians.
That one group of Mexican kids who don't usually try so hard in school.
The weeaboos who hang out in the manga section of the library and draw badly-illustrated kawaii desu animu in their notebooks while gushing about yaoi.
Nerds, hipsters, scene kids, shy people who don't have many friends. All of that jazz.

School hasn't been in progress long enough for me to have witnessed anything interesting, but today during Club Rush our upper class president got on some guy's shoulders and went around the school with a megaphone telling people to join his fanclub. emotion_donotwant

What grade are you in now?
Your way to school seemed to be longer than your actually classes, hum?

Are you also part of one of the cliques?
Do the cliques communicate with each other or do they ignore the other cliques as much as it's possible?

Club Rush? Is this like a school festival, where all the clubs are introduced?
Your upper class president sounds funny, unless he wasn't joking about the fanclub. sweatdrop

I'm in 9th grade. 4laugh
The classes drag on for about 80-90 minutes, that's why there's only four blocks.

If there's a clique for "average Asian kids," I guess I'd be in that. But we don't have so many of those. You're either a genius or an idiot.

The cliques don't really come together, from what I know. They all just have their own reserved spots around campus. Sometimes the scene kids and hipsters come together though.

And Club Rush is an entire week where all of the clubs try to get people to sign up and join during lunch. emotion_c8

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
hoodbo
i go to a technical school where we are treated like adults and not your average teenager. while everyone was getting for homecoming at regular high schools, i'm at home studying for a test, but at least i get college credit for some classes.

Technical school? So you also do have classes that differ from the usual curricula?

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
SoGummylicious

do you see the ye and the yer and the aye? any ways in public school I'm just taking 4d art and a female teacher is teaching 4d art and no they don't live close we are scattered like the rest of the people in the world and I know I'm a homeschooler but I do not like some homeschoolers because they tend to be snobby so I don't make friends with them depending on if they are nice and not snobby

No, I don't... @.@
so 4d is a class in public homeschool, not in public high school? @.@
I see. You probably aren't part of a club or something similar?

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
holysmokesomnomnom

I chose nursing because I really like science, I get excited about it, and I like helping people, and I really want to specialize in Geriatric Nursing, because I like old people.

Have you already done an internship in the field of Geriatric Nursing?

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
HalfBlood Prophet

Well, she had extra desks brought in, so...and yeah, there was. In all my classes. But, people decided to move, and it was hard to keep track of at times, so yeah.
And we usually have a multiple choice test, soo...

If they don't really abide by seating arrangements, how do the teacher check attendance?

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
softayd3mon

She has plenty of people to cling to, including her closest guy friend she does crap with. And, we were friends since like 6th grade.. We stopped being friends in 9th grade, but we still sorta talked and hung out til she could find more friends.

Isn't she also clinging onto him? What position in class does she have?

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
osoniyeol

I'm in 9th grade. 4laugh
The classes drag on for about 80-90 minutes, that's why there's only four blocks.

If there's a clique for "average Asian kids," I guess I'd be in that. But we don't have so many of those. You're either a genius or an idiot.

The cliques don't really come together, from what I know. They all just have their own reserved spots around campus. Sometimes the scene kids and hipsters come together though.

And Club Rush is an entire week where all of the clubs try to get people to sign up and join during lunch. emotion_c8

Then... three more years to go, right?^^

How many different subjects do you have?

So do you have a clique? sweatdrop

But the cliques are not unfriendly towards an other one?

Did you sign up for a club?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces