Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What are your feelings towards school?

it's fun/good old school days 0.41810344827586 41.8% [ 97 ]
just one of my duties 0.24568965517241 24.6% [ 57 ]
i'll be glad when it's over/ i am glad that it's over 0.33620689655172 33.6% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 232 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Hyraxia's Wife

Sparkly Carnivore

9,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Jinx Haemachrome
I just fell down the stairs in my first week of school.

red pls.

Hyraxia's Wife

Sparkly Carnivore

9,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Jinx Haemachrome
Jinx Haemachrome

red pls.

that's what she said

Hyraxia's Wife

Sparkly Carnivore

9,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Jinx Haemachrome
Jinx Haemachrome
Jinx Haemachrome

red pls.

that's what she said

just testing.

7,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
For me, as far as the actual "Learning" is concerned. In my adult life I have never had to use anything I learned in school.
As far as the social aspect, most of the "friends" I made in school I don't even associate with now.

So... Bug waste of time.

Anxious Noob

User ImageIn elementary school I thought I was popular for having a lot of friends until about 5th grade. I started playing by myself with the trees cause i lost all my friends.

Middle school was tough, I had many bad rumors about me and had trouble making friends which continued.

I'm currently in my second year of highschool and am now completely invisible to the student body. I have a couple "friends," but I'm usually ignored for more better friends and boyfriends/girlfriends. c:

So far...My school life/social life is deteriorating. As for the learning aspect of this Jail parents and teachers call "school," I'm pretty much average and refused to do my math teacher's homework for the past couple weeks. cat_3nodding

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
GarfieldLoverXP
Personally school has pretty much been dull... Everyone, well near everyone, in my school (and especially in my grade) are clones. User Image I mean that literally. First day of school this year 90% of the girls came in with dresses, all of them ending at the same part of the thigh, all covering up just enough to be allowed in school. And the dresses didn't even look that nice...

I've been with the same kids since elementary school unless someone moves in or out of the district. My whole school is cliques of varying popularity levels and well I'm not in any of them... And It's amazing how many cousins there are in the same grade.

I remember this class trip I went to. We had to sign up which group we wanted to be in. I knew a few people in this one group so I decided to go with that group. A day later some of the friends of the people I knew came up to me and told me to get out of the group, not politely I might add. I told them no, they then continued to try to talk me into switching groups with no success and eventually left me alone. When it came to the trip during the whole trip they talked about me behind my back and gave me dirty looks. The people I knew where the only ones who actually glad I was in the group. I didn't let the others bother me but just the gall of these people is what amazes me. I just can't wait until they get into the real world and find out how hard it is.

Your teachers are not doing anything against this grouping?
My teachers were putting us every school trips in different groups, so that we learned to get along with everyone in class.

Aged Player

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Jinx Haemachrome

school is really hard for me.

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
XoLost_AngelOx
lil calamitas
AriaXD
High school for me was nothing special. In fact, it kinda sucked. College life now, is a different story. Sure I don't really get to see my friends around all that often, but I learned a lot more on the things that I value and can actually apply outside of school then in my last twelve painstaking monotonous years. That and I'm free to make my own schedule. C:

I am with you on that, college life is really more interesting than school life ever was.
Graduating from high school wasn't special either?

XoLost_AngelOx
I'm quite glad that my elementary years are over. It was the worst six years of my life sad

I'm actually a bit sad that I'm graduating (hopefully) high school this year, as much as I hate to say it, I've grown quite attached to my Alma-mater and the friends that I made.

College is still an adventure I've yet to embark on heart

Really? How come? (if you do not want to answer this question, just pretend I haven't asked wink )

Oh, a senior! Good luck to you! Just because you are graduating, doesn't mean that you loose contact with your school friends. I am still in touch with mine, even though I graduated already quite a long time ago.

College definitely will be a great experience. 3nodding

You see, during my elementary years I had to put up with this stuck up girl and her little posse. She was also a back-stabber, who called my friends and myself all sorts of things. The worst thing about it was that she was the brightest student in our batch, and the teachers clearly favored her. It was just so stressing! Fortunately, I don't have to deal with her ever again. heart

Thank you for answering my question. ninja
I could never have imagined something like that happening in elementary school.

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
Jinx Haemachrome
Jinx Haemachrome
Jinx Haemachrome
Jinx Haemachrome

red pls.

that's what she said

just testing.

That's what she said. ninja
Missing the first week in school is tough, isn't it?
Jinx Haemachrome

yeah , in the first day i tripped on the last step and fall down thank God nothing happened to me
but still happy to see my friends again after 2 months emotion_bigheart

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
LuckZombiie
User ImageIn elementary school I thought I was popular for having a lot of friends until about 5th grade. I started playing by myself with the trees cause i lost all my friends.

Middle school was tough, I had many bad rumors about me and had trouble making friends which continued.

I'm currently in my second year of highschool and am now completely invisible to the student body. I have a couple "friends," but I'm usually ignored for more better friends and boyfriends/girlfriends. c:

So far...My school life/social life is deteriorating. As for the learning aspect of this Jail parents and teachers call "school," I'm pretty much average and refused to do my math teacher's homework for the past couple weeks. cat_3nodding

These are probably too personal questions, but do you know, why you lost your friends in 5th grade and who spread those rumors?
You made it to second year of high school already, so you have only one more year to go. And after graduation you can socialize through other means.
Why did you refuse to do your math homework? ^^

Invisible Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
cherryblossomssong
Jinx Haemachrome

yeah , in the first day i tripped on the last step and fall down thank God nothing happened to me

Good that you are alright. Take good care, stairs can be tricky. 3nodding
The break was 2 whole months? o.o

● Most of the cliques are actually based on the culture/race.
          Then, it's based off of hobbies, and stuff like that.
          And I am in no specific clique. sweatdrop

It's kind of sad that for me, on the first day, I think I said hi to people 3 times, and none of them said hi back lol
lil calamitas
cherryblossomssong
Jinx Haemachrome

Good that you are alright. Take good care, stairs can be tricky. 3nodding
The break was 2 whole months? o.o

thank you and you too take care 3nodding , as my friend said this school filled with thing to trip with if you weren't careful
our summer vacation started at the beginning of June (6) - as i remember - and it started last week the second day of September , looks i missed up it's 3 months it went too fast than the last year emotion_0A0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff