Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Raider

5,650 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
okay,so my school has papa johns pizza for lunch everyday.
Usually,just cause im lazy,i spend my three dollars at this "jungle hut" place(sell snacks and unhealthy goodies to get us hyped up and high) lol lol
Well,anyways i want to know does ur school order from any restuarants like mine?
Whats the best thing about ur lunch?(sitting with friends,the food,break from class)
Does it take a sh*t load of time to get ur lunch? sad
And do u think its fair the amount of time they give u to eat ur lunch? whee
xxnightmare-4everxx
Usually,just cause im lazy,i spend my three dollars at this "jungle hut" place(sell snacks and unhealthy goodies to get us hyped up and high) lol lol
Well,anyways i want to know does ur school order from any restuarants like mine?
Whats the best thing about ur lunch?(sitting with friends,the food,break from class)
it doesnt take meh a lot of time!i like sitting with my friends!yahh thats wat i doo i eat like chips and gaderade!lol

Desirable Raider

5,650 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
Hot candy24
xxnightmare-4everxx
it doesnt take meh a lot of time!i like sitting with my friends!yahh thats wat i doo i eat like chips and gaderade!lol

Haha,i eat the same thing!
Exept sometimes i also buy a rice crispy along with my gatorade and chips.
XD
When I went to school, I had these answers for you.
No, we are poor. mad
Friends.
Nope, cause I had a class right next to it. biggrin
And nopeeee, I don't think it's fair.
My school used to have Pick Up Stix...
I never got school lunch though in high school. NEVER. hah I don't know why.
I'm in College and it is the best and biggest College in the South of England, my College has five different cafés, countless vending machines and a restaurant. There's so much choice and it's good value for money. We even have a Hypermarket/Walmart (an ASDA store), up the road from College so if anyone fancies a certain grocery item (ASDA's have their own café aswell) then it takes a 5 minute bus drive up there or a 15 minute walk smile

Many students may have up to a 4 hour break in college (I have a 4 hour break on a Monday), And I just go home and eat there, may sometimes stop in my local town and go to the bakery or something. Some may go up various other places for food if they have such a long break as 4 hours.

Other than that when I was at school I ALWAYS bought a packed lunch with me, and on the odd occassion would buy from the canteen razz

3,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
We have an okay variety of choices at our school, but because everyone takes their time choosing, it takes years to get your food.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
spending time to rest

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
xxnightmare-4everxx
i get to go to the library biggrin
my school lunch is ok
i do not like school lunch
We literally have the same three things everyday: Pizza, chicken nuggets, and chicken patties. It NEVER changes. So, I just bring my own three dollars and fill up on slushies and cookies 8D
wel..my skwl has gon healthy!! we only get chips once a week. we hav a variety every week wel mostly every week! different things like pizza, sandwiches. rolls. bla bla bla...whos the same as mee?? or duz evry1 hav different thingsz???

Wealthy Genius

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Eww lunch at my school is like usuall awful!!!I mean seriously, do you want to kill us?

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
We have different food everyday, but it's the same every week.

Monday: Pizza
Tuesday: Chick Fil A
Wednesday: Subway
Thursday: Pick Up Stix
Friday: Chick Fil A/Subway/Pizza

I like hanging out with my friends during lunch!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff