How many have I had since I've lived? ....o.o
ALOT. Boys were pretty cute back in elementary. xD

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
I e u n e

don't be shy! spill the beans about your school crush!
are you excited to see him/her? any funny or romantic stories? any confessions?
any frustrations?

just post it here!

i'll start with the story of my confession:
i can't remember why, but one day he just started pestering me who
my crush was. I tried to evade him and his question, but he was persistent
and got what he asked. "It's you!! It's you!!" I shouted. And hell did I regret it.
We stood quietly for a moment then he just facepalmed and I left. It almost made me cry back then.
Months passed by. Everything just went by as if it hadn't happened at all.
He was supposed to transfer to a different school the next year. A few weeks before he left,
he wrote me a confession: that he actually likes me for the longest time now and that he was just hiding his feelings all along.
He gave me flowers and called our house as well.

OMG THAT'S CUTE emotion_bigheart

Invisible Nerd

9,525 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
geez...crushes...I've had about 5 in my life (I'm a junior in highschool now btw). I've never had a boyfriend though, I've always been too shy to tell guys how I feel, even if it's obvious they feel the same. Rejection is scary yo.
my first crush was in #rd grade and we know eachother ever since he likes me and i like him but we are not dating (/.)
I have one but the thing is he likes me and i like him but he has a gf and im all like wtf man like who does that like he will hug me and ikiss me and i will be like you hhave a gf and he is all like so. im like so so like u hve a gf like don't cheat that isnt cute and i like to kiss him but he has a gf and she is freaking pretty asf and im all like why me but
the girls i like always ends up as b*tches.
the first crush i had was like in 5th grade. i was pretty... obsessed with her. i couldn't stop talking about her... i even told my parents about it. xD one time my friends told her that i liked her and she was like, "ugh, he's so ugly"... and so that kinda broke my heart.

Newbie Noob

I used to have crushes back in Grade 6. And one of my crush considered me as a friend back then when I was Grade 4. Yeah... he was nice, like the time he made me use his handkerchief when I cried. But then he became a bit of a jerk. =u=

I don't have any crush irl right now.
I e u n e

What happened next?

Tipsy Smoker

7,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
I only have one crush this year and today i failed. I was talking to him today and swallowed my gum and started choking on it. Then I started cracking up cuz it was funny. He won't stop looking at me like I'm crazy now... mrgreen

Clean Genius

I e u n e

don't be shy! spill the beans about your school crush!
are you excited to see him/her? any funny or romantic stories? any confessions?
any frustrations?

just post it here!

i'll start with the story of my confession:
i can't remember why, but one day he just started pestering me who
my crush was. I tried to evade him and his question, but he was persistent
and got what he asked. "It's you!! It's you!!" I shouted. And hell did I regret it.
We stood quietly for a moment then he just facepalmed and I left. It almost made me cry back then.
Months passed by. Everything just went by as if it hadn't happened at all.
He was supposed to transfer to a different school the next year. A few weeks before he left,
he wrote me a confession: that he actually likes me for the longest time now and that he was just hiding his feelings all along.
He gave me flowers and called our house as well.

Ohmigod, so sweet. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces