how many crushes have you had?

1, my one and only! 0.18666666666667 18.7% [ 14 ]
2 0.10666666666667 10.7% [ 8 ]
3 0.14666666666667 14.7% [ 11 ]
more than three 0.56 56.0% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Too many to list here. I get them all the time.

Wicked Shapeshifter

26,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Magical Gems 500
katniss_15
hm... this year, there's at least one guy that i can't help but want to like a little bit. he already asked me to homecoming today, the first day of skewl. part of my doesn't want to like him BECAUSE he asked so soon when it's 5 weeks away and he is friends with 2 exs of mine, both of which i despise for separate but similar reasons...

another kid is 2 lockers down from me, i went to school with him in elementary school at a differnt school. lol i had 2 help him with his locker com. i guess the school he used to go to has differnt coms... or atleast the spinny things work differently. he also goes to youth group with me so i get to see him out of school...

the third that i can think of at the moment is in my Spanish II class and i used to like him in like, 5th grade... God that was sooo long ago!

I can't believe you still have lockers! cat_surprised
I had a locker for one year and it was the first semester of 6th grade.
Always thought lockers were cool.

Bashful Bunny

8,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
Maybe I have one, maybe I don't xp

Ok, maaaaybe I had one. Or several. My first crush was in 4th grade. He found out from my friends, and though it was awkward, nothing really happened and we just remained friends blaugh
Then in 7th grade, I confessed to my then-crush who gently rejected me with the friends speech xd

And high school? Well, nothing yet. Maybe there'll be a new crush. And this time I won't be rejected! rofl rofl rofl

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

My crush and I have liked each other for the longest time. We went out once, twice, and even a third time. I broke it all off. Now that we are in high school now, we both admitted that we have been liking each other since the first time we went out together. Sad thing is, we don't go to the same school anymore. Different districts, different school times. My crush doesn't like long distance so he said that he'd wait for me for those four years of high school. So I guess I can only call him my crush. *SIGHHH xp I'll wait for him.

Profitable Genius

heart Love is in the air~ heart
My final crush was during my Senior year.
Me and my crush always had classes together since Freshman year.
We always messed around and talked alot, and then it hit me.
Why hadn't I seen it before?
Our "relationship" blossomed over Winter Break, Senior year.
We went to the park and hung out with my sisters.
Randomly, we ended up playing tag.
After hours of running around, he collapsed on the grass, and so did I.
Then we started talking, normal and all. About life. And soon, crushes.
He started telling me about this girl who he had a crush on since Freshman year.
Blonde, amazing personality, great smile, beautiful.
And to tell you the truth, I felt jealous.
Then he asked me who I liked and I started stumbling over my words.
Tall, dirty blonde, super sweet, best personality, adorable crooked smile.
I was blushing so hard since I was describing him.
And then came the sisters.
The ran up to us and said rather loudly,
"Kiiiiiiim. Are you guys dating YET?!"
I almost strangled them.
Seriously.
But then he came up behind me, hugged me and told me the sweetest words ever.
"You're my dream girl. The one whom I've loved since Freshman year. Be my girlfriend?
I know what you've gone through and I can promise you that I will treat you right. You've
got all that I want, and i'm pretty sure that I have all that you need. Let's become a couple and I swear, you'll never regret it."
And now, 7 months later and still going strong, we're together.
Even with my damaged heart and with me on the verge of giving up,
God shined light into my life.
He gave me hope again.
And even with us going off into the military with me leaving first,
Our love will still prevail. Above everything.
Don't give up even if you think it's impossible.
**01/17/12**
Nice story. wink

I've had many crushes throughout high school. But once I got to know them, they weren't crushworthy anymore. confused

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
Xx_Neko_Kira_xX
katniss_15
hm... this year, there's at least one guy that i can't help but want to like a little bit. he already asked me to homecoming today, the first day of skewl. part of my doesn't want to like him BECAUSE he asked so soon when it's 5 weeks away and he is friends with 2 exs of mine, both of which i despise for separate but similar reasons...

another kid is 2 lockers down from me, i went to school with him in elementary school at a differnt school. lol i had 2 help him with his locker com. i guess the school he used to go to has differnt coms... or atleast the spinny things work differently. he also goes to youth group with me so i get to see him out of school...

the third that i can think of at the moment is in my Spanish II class and i used to like him in like, 5th grade... God that was sooo long ago!

I can't believe you still have lockers! cat_surprised
I had a locker for one year and it was the first semester of 6th grade.
Always thought lockers were cool.
lol i tell bot 3 guys tht interested me in the first week of skewl n u coment about the fact tht my ms/hs still has lockers?

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
so i posted on the first day of skewl but since then some things have changed. im still crushin on the guy in my Spanish II class but now there's this other guy thr momentarily lives by my aunt n used 2 go to skewl wit me. we kinda hit it off last nit when i hung out wir him intensing to go to the fireworks at the park... till it rained. then we just hung out and played video games. well he played video games abd i watched...

Energetic Bunny

19,650 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • The Sweetest 250

my school crush moved this year. he really liked me too. ;_;
we've seen each other a lot last year & he even showed that he liked me.
but now he's at a different school. I guess I can see him soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff