how many crushes have you had?

1, my one and only! 0.18666666666667 18.7% [ 14 ]
2 0.10666666666667 10.7% [ 8 ]
3 0.14666666666667 14.7% [ 11 ]
more than three 0.56 56.0% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Magical Cat

Dude, something's wrong with me. I am not crushing on anyone right now..

Why.

9,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
I'm into my best friend but she has a boyfriend sweatdrop Every time I get close to moving on she sucks me right back in crying

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Fruiti Tooti's Partner In Crime

Divine Darling

29,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I think I've had about 10 crushes overall. I was too shy to tell this one guy, back in high school, so my friends did it for me. He kind of forgot, though, so nothing ever happened. xD
my crush figured out that i liked them last year and confronted me about it right after their best friend asked me out and i said no crying they started going out with somebody else about 1 1/2 weeks later

Invisible Seeker

8,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I e u n e

don't be shy! spill the beans about your school crush!
are you excited to see him/her? any funny or romantic stories? any confessions?
any frustrations?

just post it here!

for boys only school... but we have a school near us as in Close together for girls but i never had considering the fact how those girls in that school bullied me when i was still ub oreo stressed
LOL? heart

Dapper Lunatic

I have a hard time acting like myself around people I like. :C
XxFluffy-Emo-PandaxX
I used to have this crush who was so annoying that it was cute. Once he got me mad in home ec class and i grabbed a knife and threatened to stab him... He grabbed my hands and didnt let go for the rest of the day since we sit next to each other in every class. It was ridiculous. I was way too mad to enjoy any of it tho. rolleyes

wow . wow. im completely jealous. i wanna hold hands with a cute guy D:
if i threatened some guy with a knife, dude they'd be scared. someone is a lucky girl ;O <3
hahha hope it works out sweet :3
sweatdrop school crashes is very very impossible and real crush rofl scream

Tipsy Bear

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PrinceKentCharming
XxFluffy-Emo-PandaxX
I used to have this crush who was so annoying that it was cute. Once he got me mad in home ec class and i grabbed a knife and threatened to stab him... He grabbed my hands and didnt let go for the rest of the day since we sit next to each other in every class. It was ridiculous. I was way too mad to enjoy any of it tho. rolleyes

wow . wow. im completely jealous. i wanna hold hands with a cute guy D:
if i threatened some guy with a knife, dude they'd be scared. someone is a lucky girl ;O <3
hahha hope it works out sweet :3

I dont think it matters if it works out now cuz im engaged now :/

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
I had a crush on a boy since sixth grade. Ah, what a story, with him...
Now I'm graduated high school, just this past year.

In seventh grade, I set him and my best friend up because they liked eachother, and they're still together, and want to get married one day.
I still like him, and I'm happy for them, and would never dream of endangering their relationship because of this empty void in my heart. n u n I'll find someone new out in the real world, but he was my one true school crush.

Girl

Nevv Jersey
I had a crush on a boy since sixth grade. Ah, what a story, with him...
Now I'm graduated high school, just this past year.

In seventh grade, I set him and my best friend up because they liked eachother, and they're still together, and want to get married one day.
I still like him, and I'm happy for them, and would never dream of endangering their relationship because of this empty void in my heart. n u n I'll find someone new out in the real world, but he was my one true school crush.

Aww D8 Don't worry. You've probably heard this a million times already but you'll find someone again. ;u ;

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Tormented Doll

Doesn't really matter now, since I have my girlfriend. c; Though, I'm moving to Tennessee in October, so it'll strain the relationship. But, w/e.

emotion_awesome

I'm really happy for those two, though. It was cute at the beginning of their relationship-- they'd be all nervous hugging eachother like 'oh my, touching o.e'

Girl

Nevv Jersey
Tormented Doll

Doesn't really matter now, since I have my girlfriend. c; Though, I'm moving to Tennessee in October, so it'll strain the relationship. But, w/e.

emotion_awesome

I'm really happy for those two, though. It was cute at the beginning of their relationship-- they'd be all nervous hugging eachother like 'oh my, touching o.e'

Ah well, good luck :3
And it's nice to see you supporting them.
You're such a good buddy. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces