more than three 0.56 56.0% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

don't be shy! spill the beans about your school crush!
are you excited to see him/her? any funny or romantic stories? any confessions?
any frustrations?

just post it here!

i'll start with the story of my confession:
i can't remember why, but one day he just started pestering me who
my crush was. I tried to evade him and his question, but he was persistent
and got what he asked. "It's you!! It's you!!" I shouted. And hell did I regret it.
We stood quietly for a moment then he just facepalmed and I left. It almost made me cry back then.
Months passed by. Everything just went by as if it hadn't happened at all.
He was supposed to transfer to a different school the next year. A few weeks before he left,
he wrote me a confession: that he actually likes me for the longest time now and that he was just hiding his feelings all along.
He gave me flowers and called our house as well.

Generous Receiver

/is thinking of singing this to that someone

Tipsy Bear

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I used to have this crush who was so annoying that it was cute. Once he got me mad in home ec class and i grabbed a knife and threatened to stab him... He grabbed my hands and didnt let go for the rest of the day since we sit next to each other in every class. It was ridiculous. I was way too mad to enjoy any of it tho. rolleyes

Angelic Kitten

13,425 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
None. Although they sure are cute though, but not cute enough 2 date though. cat_razz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
XxFluffy-Emo-PandaxX
I used to have this crush who was so annoying that it was cute. Once he got me mad in home ec class and i grabbed a knife and threatened to stab him... He grabbed my hands and didnt let go for the rest of the day since we sit next to each other in every class. It was ridiculous. I was way too mad to enjoy any of it tho. rolleyes

Jaja dangerouss smile
I e u n e

don't be shy! spill the beans about your school crush!
are you excited to see him/her? any funny or romantic stories? any confessions?
any frustrations?

just post it here!

i don't like anybody right now.

Seeker

I only had one crush back in 7th grade (ten thousand years ago). That was horrible.

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
I'll share two stories...
Last year I used to have an ongoing candy swap with my crush either during the holidays our birthdays or "just because" - I wonder what will happen this year!

And I had helped a new student with her crush
By asking if they could pose together to *test the settings* of my camera -
I've only had it for four years now wink

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
XxFluffy-Emo-PandaxX
aw! but he's so cute!

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
hm... this year, there's at least one guy that i can't help but want to like a little bit. he already asked me to homecoming today, the first day of skewl. part of my doesn't want to like him BECAUSE he asked so soon when it's 5 weeks away and he is friends with 2 exs of mine, both of which i despise for separate but similar reasons...

another kid is 2 lockers down from me, i went to school with him in elementary school at a differnt school. lol i had 2 help him with his locker com. i guess the school he used to go to has differnt coms... or atleast the spinny things work differently. he also goes to youth group with me so i get to see him out of school...

the third that i can think of at the moment is in my Spanish II class and i used to like him in like, 5th grade... God that was sooo long ago!

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I have 2 at the moment. I believe they like me back. I'm actually waiting for one of them to ask me out..
HIS NAME IS AXCEL. USE 2 BE A GUY NAMED ERIC. HE LEFT. I FEEL LIKE BLUSHING WHEN I SEE AXCEL. redface heart
I have a boyfriend, but jeeeez there were some good looking guys today. I loveee the shy and nerdy, yet kinda cute type. SO MANY OF THEM emotion_drool

Shy Fatcat

I have a boyfriend ._.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas