Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Friend

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
XxsparklesofdoomxX
User Image
If you read ahead, your special wish will come true...

My school isn't full of cliques, but we do have groups: jocks, cheerleaders, whores/sluts, wannabe gangstas, scene/emo kids, theater/drama kids. Often they crossover and people have friends in other groups.

Nothing happened? Oh well, sucks for you.
User Image
[/quote My school is an art school so no sports but we have the dancers, and musical theatre kids(me) and drama kids(me) and then theres art kids and lots of other groups

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
I have those cliques at my school, who chew gum, giggle at boys, gloss there lips, and all they care about is there selves. Yes, the ''popular'' clique.

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well, theres not really cliques in my school. There's groups of people who hang out and everyone gets along pretty much. No one really hates each other... No one really has their 'cliques names' tho. Not the '****'s" Or the "Beautifuls" Or the "****" or the "Haters" or the "cheer leaders". I like it that way.

Like... I'm in two group like cliques, the "poplars" and the "geeky toughs". I personally like the populars more. Their nicer and they dont try to be anything.

The geeky toughs even are like to the eighth graders, "IM NOT **** AFRAID OF YOU! DO YOU WANT TO GO?! DO YOU?!" I'm not like that I'm like... Dude... Shut up. lol.I dont act all that tough unless I'm REALLY mad. I dont like to fight...

In the "popular" group and we're really sweet! We've made friends with people who arent friends with anyone. I think we're nicer or less judgmental but the geeky toughs are funny and sometimes fun. But sometimes I wanna ***** slap the older populars that we dont really hang out with. lol.

Eh, there really aren't any cliques tho. Just the people w/ more friends or less. Everyone basically gets along. Its a 3 halled school. We're like family! <3

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
My opinion is they're a lot of fun to the people who are in one, and a b**** to those who aren't but wish they were.
i rlly dont care about anyone else unless they r in the same cliques because they get me and understand me the most

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff