Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
seriously forum,

college textbooks are sadly outragely priced
I'm trying my damnest to find them used because they're ridiculous.
Chemistry book: $160
Physics book: $150
Calculus: $150

My entire semester, if I bought new, would prolly cost me $1500.

Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
yeah my estimated book total would have bee $466 but i got it all for $280 after shopping around =]

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
cinnamaldehyde
I'm trying my damnest to find them used because they're ridiculous.
Chemistry book: $160
Physics book: $150
Calculus: $150

My entire semester, if I bought new, would prolly cost me $1500.

alibris.com
my mom bought her english book for 0.99 cent plus shipping

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Himoto_Yasaku
yeah my estimated book total would have bee $466 but i got it all for $280 after shopping around =]

i buy all mine off a website called alibris.com
if you check before the big school rush you can catch most books at a 1/3 of the school's book store cost

Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
I get mine from collegebookrack. They have them way cheap and good quality books. Renting also helps when it cuts the price by 3/4. I have a totall of 8 books >_<

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Himoto_Yasaku
I get mine from collegebookrack. They have them way cheap and good quality books. Renting also helps when it cuts the price by 3/4. I have a totall of 8 books >_<

i'm really begining to miss the good old days when the school only charged you for textbooks if you damaged/lost them

Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
ZashikiHolland
Himoto_Yasaku

i'm really begining to miss the good old days when the school only charged you for textbooks if you damaged/lost them

yeah haha my university is big and its gonna be hard to find my classes haha everyone is gonna know I'm a freshman. I've only been on campus 5-7 times DX and I still get lost!

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Himoto_Yasaku
ZashikiHolland
Himoto_Yasaku

yeah haha my university is big and its gonna be hard to find my classes haha everyone is gonna know I'm a freshman. I've only been on campus 5-7 times DX and I still get lost!

ehhh i'm sure you'll find your way around
anyways if your school has a map its always helpful
i knows its dorky but when i started college lastyear i took the school's map in our guided and highlighted my way around

Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
ZashikiHolland
Himoto_Yasaku
ZashikiHolland
Himoto_Yasaku

i knows its dorky but when i started college lastyear i took the school's map in our guided and highlighted my way around

I WISH the maps at UNF were helpfull but like all the maps are so weird! Its like all flipped and backwards, trying to find anything is so difficult cuz building 10 will be net to building 23! eek

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Himoto_Yasaku
ZashikiHolland
Himoto_Yasaku
ZashikiHolland
Himoto_Yasaku

I WISH the maps at UNF were helpfull but like all the maps are so weird! Its like all flipped and backwards, trying to find anything is so difficult cuz building 10 will be net to building 23! eek

O.O -shivers- its another world
stressed well i tried
hopefully you'll find someone in your first class that wouldnt mind showing you around

Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
ZashikiHolland
Himoto_Yasaku
ZashikiHolland
Himoto_Yasaku
ZashikiHolland
Himoto_Yasaku

stressed well i tried
hopefully you'll find someone in your first class that wouldnt mind showing you around

I'm just lucky most of my friends that went to highschool with me are also going to UNF haha but we don't have any classes together >_< go figure! haha thats why I'm nervous, but I'm excited to meet new people haha like I said, mixed feelings! ahh! haha

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Himoto_Yasaku
ZashikiHolland
Himoto_Yasaku
ZashikiHolland
Himoto_Yasaku

stressed well i tried

I'm just lucky most of my friends that went to highschool with me are also going to UNF haha but we don't have any classes together >_< go figure! haha thats why I'm nervous, but I'm excited to meet new people haha like I said, mixed feelings! ahh! haha

aww well i wish you luck
actually on my first day of college i met my new best friend for the past year =] we've even made it so that we have atleast two classes together every semester

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
I just bought my books. How can they charge so much and then make you return them...? stare

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Jonneh Powers
I just bought my books. How can they charge so much and then make you return them...? stare

that is why
i buy mine offline

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas