Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
spygirlcrazo45
kiddie734
x-steffi-x
99% of the time rumours are fake. People make them up to spite or embarrass another person that they hate.. I believe that anyone who creates or believes rumours that go around are retarded. Don't believe them and they will die out. Sometimes rumours are so un-realistic that you wonder how people can still believe them neutral

The other 1% it's true, but even if a rumour that goes round is true, I, at that point may still not know that and besides it's not any of my business who slept with who and who broke up with each other - nor do I care. The sort of people who make up these rumours are the types who are extremely hypocritical - as in they wouldn't like it if one spread a rumour about them. So ignore it and go abot your ways, let people discover maturity themselves.
ILOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POST! at least u have a brain most kids < im in 7th grade right now> dont and ur cool i like u 3nodding u have a good way of looking @ things lol kk thts all bai xp

hahha i agree too
u.have.the.cutest.outfit.evah! random but true lol biggrin

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
OoStarsOo
There kept on a rumor at school about me that I have too many crushes but I only have 1 and I don't know who started it mostly at school girls start the rumor
awww im sooo sorry! haha dont worry about it tho just pretend u dont no about it xd

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
kiddie734
sunnydbrite
yea..
dis one gurl say dat i start shiit and dat im coky??
but idky
wel she shuld watch her mouth
becuz shes da one saynng shiit
i havnt said anythang bad bout her yet
and there she is running her biga$s mouth
bout me
i mean realli??
y ish she jealous of me??
btw its not only me dat she startd shiit wid
she talks alot of shiit bout her frends two
and callng them names
lik sluts
biitch
and etc
and i was shockd and amazed dat she wuld actually say dat
but i guess she wants to get her a$s jump by her frend..
but its up to her
either shut her trap of go all out and get her a$s beat down for her to stfu
so yea
sowwie
haha
i no how ya feel it makes me upset 2 lol but if u did nothin to her it is ABSOLUTLY jelosy cause she is just trien to bring u down cause she thinks ur better than her so dont worry about it and if she keeps doin tht than kick her a$$! no jk but keep ur cool , act like the 1 with the brain
heart kiddie

thanks
haha biggrin
yea i kno..
lolz
i guessd she stop becuz evryone ish hatein on her
lolz
so yea
and yesh she bettr b scared of me..
biggrin
evn tho im not strong but i look strong
dats wat alot of pplz say
haha

Tipsy Millionaire

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Luck of the Draw 50
One of my friends is a Backstabber stressed

5,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
spygirlcrazo45
9people1body
kiddie734
sunnydbrite
yea..
but idky
bout me
i mean realli??
and callng them names
lik sluts
biitch
and etc
but its up to her
so yea
sowwie
haha
i no how ya feel it makes me upset 2 lol but if u did nothin to her it is ABSOLUTLY jelosy cause she is just trien to bring u down cause she thinks ur better than her so dont worry about it and if she keeps doin tht than kick her a$$! no jk but keep ur cool , act like the 1 with the brain
heart kiddie

or it could be that they are else and have a crush on but they hate crushing on you cause they know you dont`t want them but probably not.

omigod UR EVERYWHERE!!!! evil evil evil

yes, yes i am sometimes im being serious and sometimes im not and you are allowed to be flattered.

lalipop142's Partner

kiddie734
spygirlcrazo45
kiddie734
x-steffi-x
99% of the time rumours are fake. People make them up to spite or embarrass another person that they hate.. I believe that anyone who creates or believes rumours that go around are retarded. Don't believe them and they will die out. Sometimes rumours are so un-realistic that you wonder how people can still believe them neutral

The other 1% it's true, but even if a rumour that goes round is true, I, at that point may still not know that and besides it's not any of my business who slept with who and who broke up with each other - nor do I care. The sort of people who make up these rumours are the types who are extremely hypocritical - as in they wouldn't like it if one spread a rumour about them. So ignore it and go abot your ways, let people discover maturity themselves.
ILOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POST! at least u have a brain most kids < im in 7th grade right now> dont and ur cool i like u 3nodding u have a good way of looking @ things lol kk thts all bai xp

hahha i agree too

aww thx u too!!! XD

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
spygirlcrazo45
kiddie734
spygirlcrazo45
kiddie734
x-steffi-x

hahha i agree too

aww thx u too!!! XD
aww <3 im not done tho lol

lalipop142's Partner

9people1body
spygirlcrazo45
9people1body
kiddie734
sunnydbrite
yea..
but idky
bout me
i mean realli??
and callng them names
lik sluts
biitch
and etc
but its up to her
so yea
sowwie
haha
heart kiddie

or it could be that they are else and have a crush on but they hate crushing on you cause they know you dont`t want them but probably not.

yes, yes i am sometimes im being serious and sometimes im not and you are allowed to be flattered.

aww thx.....................NOT try not to get ur hopes up ok cause i'm pretty far from flattered evil scream

lalipop142's Partner

kiddie734
spygirlcrazo45
kiddie734
spygirlcrazo45
kiddie734
x-steffi-x

hahha i agree too

aww thx u too!!! XD
aww <3 im not done tho lol

hahha ya i plan on adding more to my avi but im trying to save money lol

5,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
spygirlcrazo45
9people1body
spygirlcrazo45
9people1body
kiddie734
sunnydbrite
yea..
but idky
bout me
i mean realli??
and callng them names
lik sluts
biitch
and etc
but its up to her
so yea
sowwie
haha
heart kiddie

aww thx.....................NOT try not to get ur hopes up ok cause i'm pretty far from flattered evil scream

no your in denial while your in denial i`m going to staple my tongue and see if it hurts.

lalipop142's Partner

9people1body
spygirlcrazo45
9people1body
spygirlcrazo45
9people1body

no your in denial while your in denial i`m going to staple my tongue and see if it hurts.

y dont u just staple ur stupid flabbering tongue now and maybe you'll disapear!!

5,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
spygirlcrazo45
9people1body
spygirlcrazo45
9people1body
spygirlcrazo45
9people1body

y dont u just staple ur stupid flabbering tongue now and maybe you'll disapear!!

if you were smart you would say good luck with that and stop replying but obviously you enjoy talking to me. Im sorry im going to break your heart babe i have a Girlfriend and we are to in love for you. Don`t cry to much im sorry its not working out but don`t feel bad Theresa is breaking with someone to.

lalipop142's Partner

9people1body
spygirlcrazo45
9people1body
spygirlcrazo45
9people1body

if you were smart you would say good luck with that and stop replying but obviously you enjoy talking to me. Im sorry im going to break your heart babe i have a Girlfriend and we are to in love for you. Don`t cry to much im sorry its not working out but don`t feel bad Theresa is breaking with someone to.

u no ur rite im disapointed in my self. I should of recognised the hints its really quite obvious.
Also proof because of the pictures at the bottom and wat u wrote in ur last post
UR A LESBO............dont tlk to me anymore

5,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
spygirlcrazo45
9people1body
spygirlcrazo45
9people1body
spygirlcrazo45
9people1body

u no ur rite im disapointed in my self. I should of recognised the hints its really quite obvious.
Also proof because of the pictures at the bottom and wat u wrote in ur last post
UR A LESBO............dont tlk to me anymore

if finally gets you to shut your trap up the i`ve never been so thankful for being bi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff