lol- Im breaking the hat rule right now! emotion_awesome

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Wall Street 200
that there is to be no back exposer what so ever
oh look at that sexy back
5 Absences and its mandatory for you to take all your exams.

Questionable Borg

ivy the kiwi
21st-century-gangster
rules are made to be boken blaugh blaugh
lol- Im breaking the hat rule right now! emotion_awesome
User Image

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
There's a million I hate. But here's a few.

1. Finger tip length - We girls stupidly have to have skirts/dresses/shorts/etc. at least fingertip length or else you get dress code. I absolutely hate it, because I have long fingers and arms. We should at least just cover our butts, not make it "fingertip length."

2. No wearing leggings by itself - You know, like wearing a regular t-shirt with leggings? Again, you have to wear something over the leggings, and it has to be fingertip length or else you get dress code. Even if you wear shorts over the leggings, the shorts have to be fingertip length. They should at least just make us cover our butts (again), and not make it fingertip length.

3. No hair exceeding the height of 3 inches
(this one's for you, boys) - It's stupid. My friend has been fixing his hair in a way so that it goes up, like a " ^ " (or, an upside down V. Get what I'm saying?) He got dress code for it. It's stupid, because it's not like it was a crazy, attention-grabbing hairstyle. It was a simple one. I believe that as long as the hairstyle isn't wack, though it is past 3 inches, should be aloud.

4. No spaghetti straps, or any sort of straps showing - If you're wearing a shirt, and your bra strap or undershirt strap is showing, you get dress code. That's stupid. Even teachers agree with us students that it's a stupid rule.

5. No hats - Seriously? Ok... Just cause people show that they're part of a certain gang with their hats/bandanas/etc. Ugh. -_- Stupid people.
Yep.. what do you guys think?

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
NYANNINGA1
that there is to be no back exposer what so ever
oh look at that sexy back

I'm bringing "sexy back". Yeah. emotion_awesome

Invisible Spotter

6,900 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
neydis

1. Finger tip length - We girls stupidly have to have skirts/dresses/shorts/etc. at least fingertip length or else you get dress code. I absolutely hate it, because I have long fingers and arms. We should at least just cover our butts, not make it "fingertip length."

2. No wearing leggings by itself - You know, like wearing a regular t-shirt with leggings? Again, you have to wear something over the leggings, and it has to be fingertip length or else you get dress code. Even if you wear shorts over the leggings, the shorts have to be fingertip length. They should at least just make us cover our butts (again), and not make it fingertip length.

(this one's for you, boys) - It's stupid. My friend has been fixing his hair in a way so that it goes up, like a " ^ " (or, an upside down V. Get what I'm saying?) He got dress code for it. It's stupid, because it's not like it was a crazy, attention-grabbing hairstyle. It was a simple one. I believe that as long as the hairstyle isn't wack, though it is past 3 inches, should be aloud.

4. No spaghetti straps, or any sort of straps showing - If you're wearing a shirt, and your bra strap or undershirt strap is showing, you get dress code. That's stupid. Even teachers agree with us students that it's a stupid rule.

5. No hats - Seriously? Ok... Just cause people show that they're part of a certain gang with their hats/bandanas/etc. Ugh. -_- Stupid people.
I did not know some schools regulate hair height... that's just terrible!

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
ivy the kiwi
neydis

I did not know some schools regulate hair height... that's just terrible!

Yeaah... my school is pretty strict with dress code. -.-
some rles are pointless no talking in class ******** u im a grown a** woman i can doo whatever the hell i want
no hats realy thoe no red no blue no cell phones like rules they are meant to be broken
I realllllly HATE those skirt/shorts length. crying

Invisible Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
people with manners take off their hats when they enter a building
momma should have taught you that one

Business Phantom

Mikanisa
I realllllly HATE those skirt/shorts length. crying

meeeeeeeeeeeeee tooooo