Welcome to Gaia! ::

In my school, you have to wait for a certain class to get up for lunch then when the first two classes are done getting their lunch all the good stuff is gone scream Im just like are you serious?!

Invisible Regular

8,750 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
When I was in high school, there were very few rules I cared about. I followed them exceptionally well, however, I did not like the limited time in which I had to get to class. My school wasn't so big level wise (only two stories), but it was quite lengthy to get from one side to the other, so if one had class on the east side of the building, they only had so much time to get to the other side, and my school was particularly bad with having hallways backed up by several groups of students just standing about chatting away.

Looking back, I disliked the students that made it difficult as opposed to the actual rule. The only thing that made it even more difficult were when fights occasionally broke out, which brought everything to a complete halt for a minute or two until a staff member or security came to end it.

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
That I can't tag up the bathroom with sharpie, and say "********" really loudly. Also the fact that the rule they said they'd enforce about "no ridiculous hair colours" that they haven't enforced.

Invisible Spotter

6,900 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Xx-Anniekins-xX
In my school, you have to wait for a certain class to get up for lunch then when the first two classes are done getting their lunch all the good stuff is gone scream Im just like are you serious?!
So you got lunch after two other groups ate? (Just so I understand what you said....)

Invisible Spotter

6,900 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
lobo feroz
i hate the rule that we can't have lockers.. guess they don't want drugs. also we have closed campus..
My campus has no lockers either.I ended up getting a rolling backpack because my books were too heavy! xp

Invisible Spotter

6,900 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Terranica
ivy the kiwi
I hate the fact that I can't wear a hat to school. what rule do you hate?

The 'you only have five minutes to get to your next class on the other end of the school' rule.
omg, I only had 3 minutes at my old school!

Beloved Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
ivy the kiwi

That I have to go to class. rofl

Invisible Spotter

6,900 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
gaBberGeneTic
ivy the kiwi

That I have to go to class. rofl
ikr!
ivy the kiwi
Xx-Anniekins-xX
So you got lunch after two other groups ate? (Just so I understand what you said....)

Yep ain't that messed?

Fashionable Member

7,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
omg i hate that hat rule

Invisible Spotter

6,900 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Xx-Anniekins-xX
ivy the kiwi
Xx-Anniekins-xX

Yep ain't that messed?
yeah. emotion_8c

HimeKeesho's Wife

I couldn't wear hats!(berets are my favorite too..) the color red. I don't have much read clothes but still, you can't even wear red shoe laces or belts.

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
ivy the kiwi
lobo feroz
i hate the rule that we can't have lockers.. guess they don't want drugs. also we have closed campus..
My campus has no lockers either.I ended up getting a rolling backpack because my books were too heavy! xp

oh well if you have a rolling backpack where i go to school you get a crash course in outsider-ville

Invisible Spotter

6,900 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Squishybear93
I couldn't wear hats!(berets are my favorite too..) the color red. I don't have much read clothes but still, you can't even wear red shoe laces or belts.
Seriously!? why red?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces