Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Yep.

I dread making speech outlines. Typing one of those suckers up tonight/ this morning - it's due at 10 AM.

Gracious Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
GOOD LUCK!
Procrastination got me, well that and me being sick, but I had to do 115 math problems.... Took me 4 hours gonk

Gracious Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Totally just noticed that this was a post from yesterday... >o< You can see procrastination got me to this point haha
Rational Reality
GOOD LUCK!
Procrastination got me, well that and me being sick, but I had to do 115 math problems.... Took me 4 hours gonk

WTF 115?!!?!? YOUR MATH TEACHER IS EVIL!! And i thought my 40 problems was a lot....;(

Gracious Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
sarahunni
Rational Reality
GOOD LUCK!

WTF 115?!!?!? YOUR MATH TEACHER IS EVIL!! And i thought my 40 problems was a lot....;(

haha yeah... But it is hard to be mad at him since he is such a socially awkward guy.

Hopeful Bookworm

I'm always like that. I love to leave things until the last minure which is horrible ...

Questionable Borg

retro_rage
Yep.

I dread making speech outlines. Typing one of those suckers up tonight/ this morning - it's due at 10 AM.
But outlining is the easy part.

HimeKeesho's Wife

retro_rage
Yep.

I hope you do okay

Fashionable Flatterer

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I'm with you there anything to do with history or english i procrastinate until the morning its due or even the period before its due

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Rational Reality
GOOD LUCK!

AHHH!!!! gonk X_X The horrror!!!!!! I'm so sorry chica!! <=O I give you mad probs for finishing all of those though ;D

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PipsqueakLover
I'm with you there anything to do with history or english i procrastinate until the morning its due or even the period before its due

hahahahah! Same here =D My teachers expect me to perform at a certain standard because I talk it up in class..well that and because "I'm an adult" all that stuff =/
I turned the outline in 10 after class (Had to easybib the work cited real quick)

Anxious Vampire

Good luck to you.
I really hope my procrastination doesn't screw me over in my classes.
sweatdrop

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Mayor Gravity
retro_rage
Yep.

But outlining is the easy part.

For me it isn't =/ I'm have trouble deciding how I want to organize my speech. The easy part for me is the research.

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Taihomi
Good luck to you.
I really hope my procrastination doesn't screw me over in my classes.
sweatdrop

Thank you! Best of wishes to you as well in your studies ^u^

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Squishybear93
retro_rage
Yep.

I hope you do okay

Thank you! I hope so too =) I know I made some MLA format errors in my work cited. All I need to do now is know the information and relax and I should be fine =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff