Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
Ugh. Picture was a fail..... My second class was P.E. but the class we toke picture in was math. (MATHS MY LAST PERIOD OF THE DAY) I was pissed but I didn't even do anything my hair I wanted it too be decent..... I guess you cant catch em all right.... stare

Fashionable Gaian

Wow that sucks we have ours 2nd period but our pictures looked deformed sweatdrop

Lonely Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
blue-eyes-black-mistress
Wow that sucks we have ours 2nd period but our pictures looked deformed sweatdrop
Well I got the picture and wasn't that bad mrgreen

Fashionable Gaian

Lucky stare my picture sucked!!!

Hilarious Regular

I never cared about picture day. My parents stopped buying the pictures once I hit middle school. So, come High School I didn't care what I looked like because the picture will just be on my ID card and in the year book. So I didn't care. Senior year though, you had to go get your pictures done professionally if you want it to be in the year book. So the school pictures only got onto your ID card. Which was pointless. (Thus many Seniors had their tongue sticking out on their ID card haha)

Timid Noob

It's weird how you feel like you always look weird during picture day and then other people just shine like the sun. :O Hahaha but for my class photo, people's hair got digitally cut. It was weird.

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
Picture day is coming up for me! Lucky me! heart heart heart biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

HimeKeesho's Wife

oooh thats terrible, im sorry. sad
awh i hate that it helluh sucks

Business Phantom

Invisible Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Snap Acid
rolleyes
is stupoidd