Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Are you looking forward to school?

Yes 1 100.0% [ 1099 ]
Total Votes:[ 1099 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 289 290 291 > >> >>> »|

Questionable Phantom

Band of Bremen Astra-51: Acid Arachnaweb Wings Astra Metamorphosis Deux Runic Challenge Trilune's Promise Lady Jayne and the Mummy Daughter of Snows 3rd Gen. Monthly Collectible Letter for August 2012 Magical Girl's Blue Uniform
Over. No more. Sorry.

At this point I'm ending the scavenger hunt. I'll be going through the thread and awarding prizes as I get a chance. I'm going to be really busy with work for the next few days so don't worry about it if you haven't got a prize yet. I'll post updates as I can. Feel free to keep chatting and hanging out in the thread if you want.

Giveaway

To celebrate going back to school I'll be giving away a bunch of items. The items above this post are examples of the kind of stuff I'm giving away. So stick around, chat, and try to get the event item. Read below to learn how to win.

Once the event ends on Tuesday I'll read through the thread and award scavenger hunt prizes as needed. Then I'll pick a scavenger hunt winner. After that I'll use a number genorator to select some random winners. Good luck everyone smile

Rules
Be nice
Try to chat with each other and be friendly

How to Enter
1.) Click the <3 button at the top of the thread.
2.) keep chatting in the thread

You can win more than once.

I'll be giving stuff away to people I like and then at the very end I'll use a random number generator to pick random winners. The more you post the better your chances of winning.

I'm just randomly tipping posts because I have gold. There is no meaning behind it.

I've given away about 3.5 million gold worth of items thus far if anyone was wondering. Still lots more to give away.

Event Item
Post at least once.
Use the change button under other users avatar to change them
After about 5 to 8 changes check your inventory, you should have the item.

Quoting and saying detention has nothing to do with it.

Questionable Phantom

Scavenger Hunt
Win a Prize
Read carefully
Everyone who plays gets a prize, winner gets a much nicer prize.

How to play
Make one post for each item on the list
Quote this post each time you post one of the items (it makes it easier for me to find your answers)
say which number you are on

Once you complete the list you get a prize (depending when I am online it may take a while for you to get your gift)
After it seems like everyone has finished up I'll pick my favorite set of answers to be the grand prize winner to win something worth 200k or more

The List
1. A picture of a cat
2. A music video you like from youtube
3. A picture from a tv show you enjoy
4. An animated image you think is funny
5. A riddle (with answer)
6. A quote you like
7. An interesting fact or bit of trivia
8. Your favorite gaia emote (for example I like this one cat_emo )
9. An item on gaia you really like
10. Something you find creepy
11. Something you think I'll like

I like seeing conversations starting based off of this. There is no hurry to complete it so feel free to take time to talk to each other.

Questionable Phantom

yum_cupcake

Questionable Phantom

No one wants free items and gold?

Questionable Phantom

Anxious Kitten

The Terrible Trivium
yum_cupcake

Good luck with your achievements! ^^

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
The Terrible Trivium

Meh! Hello biggrin !

Questionable Phantom

Oh good, people :]

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
The Terrible Trivium

Not really XD alien things more like...and change me back to something cute XD >.< that spider thing I am now is creeping me out XD
The Terrible Trivium
yum_cupcake
ninja

Anxious Kitten

If any Barterins wander in here, I'd love to be changed to one of you! So cute and fluffy!

Questionable Phantom

Jyccly
The Terrible Trivium

Not really XD alien things more like...and change me back to something cute XD >.< that spider thing I am now is creeping me out XD
Yeah, the monster things are odd. I miss the avatars. How am I supposed to tell people apart razz

Shameless Gawker

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Terrible Trivium

To celebrate going back to school I'll be giving away a few items and over a million in gold (not to one person I'll spread it out). I will give away at least what is displayed above this post, maybe more if this thread gets really busy. So stick around, chat, and try to get the event item. Read below to learn how to win.

Rules
Be nice
Try to chat with each other and be friendly

How to Enter
1.) Quote me
2.) Tip my post (if you ask I'll tip you back, I just want the achievement)
3.) <3 or </3 my thread
4.) Answer my poll

The odd requirements are so I can get the new achievements. I'll give some items away randomly and some to people who stay around and chat. Have fun

More detention!

Dedicated Hunter

So...this is weird. Everyone seems to be adorable.

Questionable Phantom

webding
The Terrible Trivium
yum_cupcake
ninja
cat_ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers