Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Nerd

Wait until you hit college.
Then everything changes. biggrin
For the worse...
well tough,im in 9th (highschools worse kay so tough it out)
Everything changes. But the best 5 rules of happiness are to 1) Don't hate. 2) Don't worry. 3)give more. 4) expect less and 5) live simply.
If you have drama, escape through music. emotion_awesome

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
kitty kitty im a puppy xD
ha, seventh grade SUCKS. 8th grade is where its at. (well now im in ninth grade, but 8th grade was the best)
i don't now what ur talkin about dude! 8th grade sux cuz everyone thinks they're all that cuz there the big kids in middle skewl.

Ace Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
katniss_15
ha, seventh grade SUCKS. 8th grade is where its at. (well now im in ninth grade, but 8th grade was the best)
i don't now what ur talkin about dude! 8th grade sux cuz everyone thinks they're all that cuz there the big kids in middle skewl.
meh, i dunno. i liked 8th grade the best.

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
take it from a high skewler, it gets better. as long as u stay under the radar and don't cause drama cuz ur bored, you'll be fine. and whatever u do, DON'T DATE!!! middle skewl n high skewl guys r so juvinille it's sad...

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
katniss_15
8th grade was all drama n hierarchy in my skewl.

Ace Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
katniss_15
katniss_15
we just did projects that were more fun than 8th grade for the most part. it was pretty chill at my school

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
katniss_15
katniss_15
we just did projects that were more fun than 8th grade for the most part. it was pretty chill at my school
so lucky!

Bashful Gekko

Honestly, you dont know what you have till its gone gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk Im like i wanna be in higher grades, now that i am, i hate school -.- you have no life, enjoy any freedom your getting now razz

Although, i like every year better as it moves on because you care less about what others think in the school, and u be yourself WELL ME ANYWAY XD i do random poop couldnt care less anymore.
The Lady In Red xXo
I've just entered college and I wish I was backe in Highschoole.
THIS! emo

Timid Member

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ah yes, schools. To me High School felt like Elementary. Middle School seems to be that section of "lol I'm so betur than u!" while High School just mellows out. You'll adapt, don't worry. New year, new friends, new experiences smile

User Image
Do you have the system where middle school starts in 7th grade? I live in the US, so middle school starts in 6th grade. Anyways, you'll get used to it, and you won't experience anything new unless you go through change. Who knows, maybe you'll end up saying, " This is the best year i've ever had so far!' or something.. Just try to enjoy yourself, and open up to new possibilities! I've gotta say though, 7th grade was the hardest of my middle school days.... :'D

Ace Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
katniss_15
katniss_15
katniss_15
so lucky!
lemme just say, 9th grade is so much different than i throught it would be.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff