Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Noob

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance RANT ALERT wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

gaia_nitemareleft School started today for me and holy good god was the bus ride a nightmare to school and back. My School is about a 30-35 minute drive through car from where I live but an hour and 15 minute BUS ride. Last year I took a bus (which is small mind you) that they provide to school which ended up turning into a horrible ride. This year it is worse :c Every seat is filled. My bus driver has to pick up a 7 year old that doesn't even go to my school (I'm a Junior!) and he constantly yells and plays his DSi really loud (This boy was on my bus last year as well). Now I have this new kid on the bus that wont stop saying "my n*gga", talking about cars "he be trying to get at" and all this weed and drugs he takes, buys and sells. Referring to all females as "bitches". I didn't know someone could talk about those 3 things for 2 and a half hours non-stop. gaia_nitemareright
I know your pain. All the buses I've rode have been full of the dumbest ******** people I've met. I'm already having issues with this one stupid swag kid and his girlfriend. They constantly tried to ask me the dumbest ******** questions, and I would politely ask for them to leave me alone and let me listen my music in peace. Eventually, it got to the point where I told them to shut the ******** up which made the girl friend scream at me that 'I'm a b***h' until their stop came up.
Do you have an mp3 or CD player or something? Music helps drain out the nonsensemost of the time....

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
wow that sucks-- sorry

Rainbow Hunter

13,875 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Hygienic 200
i feel your pain. The back of my bus is filled with Jocks/wannabe gangsters who couldn't hurt a fly if they tried. every seat has three people, and I'm the last stop in the morning, which means sometimes, I end up sitting practically in the aisle. They said after the first week there'd be less people, but NEIN. 163 people signed up to take that bus, and at least half always show up. Kids have been forced to get off since there is simply no room. Meanwhile, the bus in front, behind, and next to us hasn't been half filled ONCE.
school bus i dont take the bus so like ya so i walk or take the bus smile

Shirtless Prophet

that sucks. i take the school bus but its the same hour ride >>

Wicked Trickster

Gah, dealing with that crap sounds painful -.-;; even in college, I've dealt with people who act like the guy on your bus, and they were in their 30's! As if they are all that...which, now that I think back on it, made me want to pick up a desk and throw it at their heads.

Good thing the mind is a powerful thing, you can vent mentally and save yourself a trip to the Dean's office! XD

Profitable Genius

Thanks to you, I'll never let my future children use the school bus. eek
Reminds me of my friend's bus when she was still here. That incident you mentioned with this kid saying cuss words reminds me of the incident my friend told me. So there was this older kid on her bus that said stupid and this younger kid heard it and responded back "stupid is a bad word you mother ********. " Man that really sucks. Especially when I was on a different bus. Brings back memories. And some little kids don't know how to be quiet when it's early in the morning. Thank gosh the bus I've been on the kids are somewhat quiet. Unless there's really good gossip. Older kids will also talk too.
I never really liked my bus when I took it, made me glad I had to walk to my high school until I got a car...
my school bus when i was in gradeschool were annoying! they kept on filling the places with children like a full sardines!
i'm now in college, but i still remember that blood-boiling day until now!!! stressed

Fashionable Friend

5,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
ugg! I have a bunch of boys in the back of my bus, no offense meant to boy its just these ones, that r constantly spraying Axe all over the bus and being loud. Once, one even took his shirt off!! grr they were SO annoying!! mad

Fashionable Shopper

Omgnypd
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance RANT ALERT wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

gaia_nitemareleft School started today for me and holy good god was the bus ride a nightmare to school and back. My School is about a 30-35 minute drive through car from where I live but an hour and 15 minute BUS ride. Last year I took a bus (which is small mind you) that they provide to school which ended up turning into a horrible ride. This year it is worse :c Every seat is filled. My bus driver has to pick up a 7 year old that doesn't even go to my school (I'm a Junior!) and he constantly yells and plays his DSi really loud (This boy was on my bus last year as well). Now I have this new kid on the bus that wont stop saying "my n*gga", talking about cars "he be trying to get at" and all this weed and drugs he takes, buys and sells. Referring to all females as "bitches". I didn't know someone could talk about those 3 things for 2 and a half hours non-stop. gaia_nitemareright

WOW u want thought a lot this just crazy if I were u I just go by car if that were to happen to me and the kid like really ok ya child big I say go to another bus or they should get a new bus drive or something

A Lunatic

50,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Survivor 150
Riding the bus doesn't get any better after you graduate from high school.

The bus I take to university is always overcrowded. I usually have to fight to be one of the first people to get on and try to grab one of the few empty seats. If the seats are already full I'm stuck standing up which is a nightmare because I'm not tall enough to reach the bars hanging from the top of the bus for standing people to hold on to.

It's frustrating. Both the drivers and the students have been asking for another bus to be added to our route but the people in charge don't think that there's a problem stare

Distinct Noob

Malexhe
I know your pain. All the buses I've rode have been full of the dumbest ******** people I've met. I'm already having issues with this one stupid swag kid and his girlfriend. They constantly tried to ask me the dumbest ******** questions, and I would politely ask for them to leave me alone and let me listen my music in peace. Eventually, it got to the point where I told them to shut the ******** up which made the girl friend scream at me that 'I'm a b***h' until their stop came up.
Do you have an mp3 or CD player or something? Music helps drain out the nonsensemost of the time....

gaia_nitemareleft Damn, I know how you feel. I have my iPod but their voices peirce through my earbuds ._. gaia_nitemareright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff