Welcome to Gaia! ::

ARTS or MUSIC? Are you artistic or a music lover? smile

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Um, music IS an art. Ever heard of something called the "performing art"? The term art does not apply only to the visual arts. It applies to the performing and written art as well. Musicians are pretty much artists. Not visual artists, but performing artists.
Kanashii Sakura Uta
Um, music IS an art. Ever heard of something called the "performing art"? The term art does not apply only to the visual arts. It applies to the performing and written art as well. Musicians are pretty much artists. Not visual artists, but performing artists.

i mean in activities.Like in arts,DRAWING,DESIGNING, etc. and in MUSIC, SINGING etc. Like that.
Some people likes to sing but they are not really good in arts. That's what i meant. smile
Art is a way to express yourself using some sort of visual form such as drawing, painting, acting and music. So if one really considers themselves an artist then they must be able to express themselves in many ways. smile
I looove art (:
both?

i mean, i love to listen to music, but dont really play it. i sing but i dunno if that counts.

and i love to draw and paint and make things, but i dont like looking at others in the "oh thats art" way. i dunno.

gonk blaugh
music, i cant draw or do stuff in art class. I can play the trumpet, for a 3rd year player im decent

aomjimin's Senpai

Romantic Star

7,725 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Party Member 100
music music music(:
music. but technically music and the arts are quite similar....
BOTH biggrin im good at animes and color blending

and smile ) guitar and piano too biggrin
Kanashii Sakura Uta

I agree with you completely, Kanashii Sakura Uta. Music is, in fact, art. I adore them both.
music
i'm a singer 3nodding

tamtonica's Partner

Hygienic Bibliophile

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I don't like either class at school XDD
I suck at music ^^; I love listening to Music and singing, though ^^
And Arts make me aggressive >.< I always manage to get an A but I really don't like Arts at school >.< at home I draw a lot...
music definately! :]
Music definately!
i play both Violin and Piano and love to listen to music!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff